• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Jan & Feb OOFs: Share & Create with Creative Souls!

In summary, "Jan & Feb OOFs" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that promotes teamwork, creativity, and growth among consultants by encouraging them to share and create with other consultants. All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate, and the purpose is to build a strong sense of community within the company. To participate, consultants can connect with others in the community and join events and challenges. The benefits of participating include building relationships, gaining new ideas and inspiration, and potentially increasing sales and business growth. It's also a fun way to connect with others who share a passion for cooking and creativity.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey there... I'm just wondering if anyone has their Jan and Feb OOF's ready to share? I hope someday I can share something I create to pay back all of you incredibly creative souls out there! :)

I just use the ones from Consultant's Corner.

That's what I use too. :)

Me too!

I used to make mine or tweak someone else's but it's not worth the time. In a month like November where there a lot of items for guests to choose from I just staple the specials to the OOF's (or print that page on the back).

Thank you kris!!!!!!

What is "Jan & Feb OOFs"?

"Jan & Feb OOFs" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that runs during the months of January and February. OOF stands for "Opportunity Over Food," and this promotion encourages our consultants to share and create with other creative souls.

Who can participate in "Jan & Feb OOFs"?

All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in "Jan & Feb OOFs." This promotion is designed to bring our consultant community together and foster creativity and collaboration.

What is the purpose of "Jan & Feb OOFs"?

The purpose of "Jan & Feb OOFs" is to promote teamwork, creativity, and growth among our consultants. By sharing and creating with one another, we hope to inspire each other and build a strong sense of community within Pampered Chef.

How do I participate in "Jan & Feb OOFs"?

To participate in "Jan & Feb OOFs," simply connect with other creative souls in the Pampered Chef community and share your ideas and creations with them. You can also join OOF events and challenges hosted by other consultants.

What are the benefits of participating in "Jan & Feb OOFs"?

Participating in "Jan & Feb OOFs" can bring many benefits, including building relationships with other consultants, gaining new ideas and inspiration, and potentially increasing sales and business growth. It's also a great way to have fun and connect with others who share your passion for cooking and creativity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies