• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director It's Up!!! It's Up, It's Up, It's Uuuuup!!!

In summary, the consultants are excited that Consultant Connection is back up and running. They are sharing their successes, including one inactive consultant having a $865 show and another reaching director status. They also discuss the possibility of more downline members becoming active and congratulate each other on their achievements.
Sheila
Gold Member
Consultant Connection is UP!!! :D

Woohoo! Who has the dancing bananas??? LOL

Ha!!! Just posted the same thing in that other thread.:)

I am so excited! Have been completely lost without it! And to my pleasant surprise one of my inactive consultants had a $865 show!

WooHoo! That's great Lynette!!! Maybe I can motivate a few more of your downline in 12 hours when we do the conference call! :DI was about to go to bed & thought I'd check ONE MORE TIME before heading off. So glad I did! Otherwise, I'd have probably set my alarm for 5AM (Corporate's 2PM) to check! LOL

YEAH! Go Sheila! I appreciate all the sparks you can light!

I'll aim for a bonfire & see if we can get a campfire. ;)

I had one personal recruit sign and 2 in my 2nd generation sign.:party:

Ha, so get this. The SC of mine that COULD HAVE helped me keep my directorship because HER consultant submitted something in Feb but she didn't submitted something MARCH 2nd! Oh well. She was listed as the host and the show was dated March 1st so I just hope they weren't orders from Feb that she sat on and didn't submit 'til March 2nd.

Well, at least there's one toward the 6 I need to re-promote this month!

I love being green this early in the month!!!!

Becky, she probably took some "new item" orders in advance & was waiting until the new month to hit submit. ;)Way to go Jenni!!!

Sheila said:
Becky, she probably took some "new item" orders in advance & was waiting until the new month to hit submit. ;)

Way to go Jenni!!!

That's what I figured. Plus she knew that I was hoping she'd submit enough to be active in Feb and said she probably wouldn't. Oh well, now we're back on track!:D

Holy Cow Ann! Congrats! Not sure how I missed that the last time I read the thread, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

Sheila said:
Holy Cow Ann! Congrats! Not sure how I missed that the last time I read the thread, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

And as of last night...my second generation director was GREEN!

WooHoo! That's great!!! :D

Related to It's Up!!! It's Up, It's Up, It's Uuuuup!!!

1. What is "It's Up!!! It's Up, It's Up, It's Uuuuup!!!"?

"It's Up!!! It's Up, It's Up, It's Uuuuup!!!" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate reaching sales goals or achieving success within the company. It's a way to show excitement and motivate others to reach their own goals.

2. How did "It's Up!!! It's Up, It's Up, It's Uuuuup!!!" originate?

The phrase was coined by Doris Christopher, the founder of Pampered Chef, as a way to celebrate and encourage consultants during the company's early years. It has since become a well-known and loved part of the Pampered Chef culture.

3. Is "It's Up!!! It's Up, It's Up, It's Uuuuup!!!" only used for sales goals?

No, the phrase can also be used to celebrate any type of success within the company, such as promotions, team achievements, and personal milestones. It's a versatile phrase that can be applied to many different situations.

4. Can anyone use "It's Up!!! It's Up, It's Up, It's Uuuuup!!!"?

Yes, anyone within the Pampered Chef community, including consultants, customers, and employees, can use the phrase to celebrate and encourage others. It's a fun and inclusive way to support each other's successes.

5. Are there any variations of "It's Up!!! It's Up, It's Up, It's Uuuuup!!!"?

Yes, there are many variations of the phrase that have been created by consultants, such as "It's Up, Up, and Away!" and "Up, Up, and Beyond!" These variations add a personalized touch and make the phrase even more fun and memorable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefruthie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • WestCoastPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila