• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Ad Demote Because of How I Treated My Downline Directors?

Darn it.No...she is still your director and she can attend the Upper Level sneak peek at Conference. :(So, she's making a lower percentage off of us (her downline) now? Oooh - and yanno what's got her panties in a bunch? Lesser pillow presents on the DC trip. When I was talking about how excited my kids were to be going on the Nat'l Zoo Luncheon for the level 4 achievers (she earned level 3), rather than commend me - she said "Well, I am just thrilled to get the Upper Level Directors' pillow presents...you should see what we got on the cruise in '06..." or something snide like that. UGH :sick:
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I feel sad for her. Yes, she has been pretty awful to me. But on a human level, I feel sad for her. I know why she demoted. Treat your downline directors like crap and they'll no longer be your downline directors...period. But I know she has been working hard ovre the last few years on fixing her personality flaws...it just hasn't worked.

It makes sense that she refused to offer hospitality to my consultant down in Miami. She doesn't make overrides on my first line as a Director, does she? Only as an AD right? This is the kind of shoot-yourself-in-the-foot attitude she has always had. It's sad for her.

Yes, she does make overrides on them, they are her second line. You get them on your second line too.

She does receive overrides on her second line. You receive overrides on your recruits recruits...

Ah good point....then screw it - she has no logical reason for refusing to help train my downline. Beotch!

and see Carolyn, you were trying to be nice!

dannyzmom said:
Ah good point....then screw it - she has no logical reason for refusing to help train my downline. Beotch!

Except that she is a... Oh wait you already said that!:blushing:

Did I think that?!:rolleyes:

I'm really trying to give her the benefit of the doubt here...but she's making it difficult :p

So, how does her demotion affect me or my "relationship" to her in any way?
When I promoted to Director, that promoted HER to AD...so I have never been a Director under her as a Direcor, kwim?

The only thing that changed was her title (and her override %). She's still your director....sorry about that :(.

pamperedlinda said:
The only thing that changed was her title (and her override %). She's still your director....sorry about that :(.

So, she's making a lower percentage off of us (her downline) now? Oooh - and yanno what's got her panties in a bunch? Lesser pillow presents on the DC trip. When I was talking about how excited my kids were to be going on the Nat'l Zoo Luncheon for the level 4 achievers (she earned level 3), rather than commend me - she said "Well, I am just thrilled to get the Upper Level Directors' pillow presents...you should see what we got on the cruise in '06..." or something snide like that. UGH :sick:

And now she can't go to the Upper Level sneak peek at Conference either.

1. What does it mean when my ad is demoted?

When your ad is demoted, it means that it has been moved to a lower position in search results or has been removed from search results altogether. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as a decrease in relevance or quality score.

2. Why did my ad get demoted?

There are several reasons why your ad may have been demoted. Some common reasons include low ad relevance, low quality score, or violating Google's advertising policies. It's important to regularly monitor and optimize your ads to avoid demotions.

3. How can I improve my ad to prevent demotions?

To prevent demotions, it's important to regularly monitor and optimize your ad. Some ways to improve your ad include improving ad relevance, increasing your quality score, and making sure your ad complies with Google's policies.

4. Can I get my ad back in a higher position?

Yes, in most cases, you can improve your ad and get it back in a higher position. By regularly monitoring and optimizing your ad, you can improve its relevance and quality score, which can help it rank higher in search results.

5. Will demotions affect my overall ad performance?

Yes, demotions can have a negative impact on your ad performance. Your ad may receive less visibility and clicks, which can result in lower conversions and a lower return on investment. It's important to address any demotions and work to improve your ad's performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • icerneaccorie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies