• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Here! Our New Website is Now Live!

In summary, the benefits of the new website include a more user-friendly and visually appealing experience, improved search and navigation features, and the addition of new features such as a virtual party option and wish list creation. To create an account on the new website, simply click on the "Sign In" button and follow the prompts. Rewards points can still be redeemed on the new website by clicking on the "My Account" button and selecting "Rewards." Past orders can also be accessed by clicking on the "My Account" button and selecting "Order History." Saved payment and shipping information will transfer to the new website, but customers can contact customer service for assistance if needed.
Kitchen2u
It's finally up!

Oh yeah! Gotta go check it out!

OH, the grapefruit knife! I've had TONS of customers asking me about this. They will be so happy to hear it's available!

Leigh0725 said:
OH, the grapefruit knife! I've had TONS of customers asking me about this. They will be so happy to hear it's available!

My thoughts exactly!

I was hoping for a better selection. :(

Not much there huh?

I was thinking the same thing...

Oh but there are so many things on there that I would like to have but just can't buy at the moment. Especially that round platter.

The samples on CC are only the items that were just added. The full outlet through your PWS has more on it.

cutting board?the 9x13 board in the outlet id that the same as the current one in the catalogon pg 27 for 29.50?

No, it's the one we had before that doesn't have the rubber rim around it.

Related to It's Here! Our New Website is Now Live!

What are the benefits of the new website?

The new website offers a more user-friendly and visually appealing experience for our customers. It also has improved search and navigation features, making it easier to find products and recipes. We have also added new features such as a virtual party option and the ability to create a wish list.

How do I create an account on the new website?

To create an account, simply click on the "Sign In" button at the top right corner of the homepage. Then, click on "Create an Account" and follow the prompts to enter your information and set up your account. You can also sign in using your existing Pampered Chef account if you have one.

Can I still redeem my rewards points on the new website?

Yes, you can still redeem your rewards points on the new website. Simply click on the "My Account" button and select "Rewards" from the dropdown menu. You will be able to view your points balance and redeem them for discounts on future purchases.

Can I still access my past orders on the new website?

Yes, you can still access your past orders on the new website. Click on the "My Account" button and select "Order History" from the dropdown menu. You will be able to view your past orders and track the status of any current orders.

Will my saved payment and shipping information transfer to the new website?

Yes, your saved payment and shipping information will transfer to the new website. If you encounter any issues, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • raebates