• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Here! It's Here! My Kit Is Here!!!!

In summary, Sarah got her kit last night and is excited for her first show. Kim is also excited for her first show and has a dog that loves PC stuff.
KimmyDarling
http://www.forumeye.it/invision/html//emoticons/woohoo.gif

Christmas in September!!!
stretchsmile.gif

Yay yay YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!http://img99.exs.cx/img99/8577/yupi3ti.gif

Isn't that a wonderful feeling? :p I already had almost everything in the starter kit when I got mine, but I was still so excited. I couldn't wait to rip it open and go through everything!!

I spread it all out on the floor, and my dog sat next to me while I pulled each piece out and told him what it was, and how it will help me grow my business. (He's not feeling well, so I did it entirely for his benefit, of course!) He is very excited for me. ;)

How did you do those cute little icons?

That's pretty neat!

Oh and congratulations on getting your kit!

Wait til you earn some FREE products, especially during the two sell-a-thons we have each year. That's a really great feeling!! :D

cat said:
How did you do those cute little icons?

I'm addicted to smileys! I used to find them online and collect them, but now I have an extension on my Firefox browser called SmileyXtra that has them in all sorts of categories. I'm somewhat of a techie nerd, so I love those kinds of things.

I can find a smiley for just about everything!
This is me today, playing in my box. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v319/tankexmortis/Smileys/th_In_my_car____by_dirtypaintbrush.gif

CONGRATS!! Its VERY important to have a supportive pooch!

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/ernaehrung/food-smiley-004.gif

CAT: Try this site: http://www.clicksmilies.com/

Go to FAQ for instructions on how to post these.

Last edited:
I agree, Anne!

Haha! Very cute! Those boxes come in handy!!

I got my kit last night, too! I don't know what to use first. I really want to chop something, though. :)

Congrats you guys!! Wait till you get yoru show orders in from your first show then you really think it is Christmas!!! AND those free products you earn!!! I love mine!!!

GOOD FOR YOU! i got mine last month. It is way to exciting and overwhelming at the same time...
I have my first show tongiht and i was freaking out last night. I was thinking "i can't do this, i dont know why i am doing this. i burnt my chicken tongiht, what makes me think i can cook in front of people." but then i started setting up my stuff and going through what i was going to say and now i am just SUPER excited!
good luck to both of you!

Sarah, good luck tonight! I'm sure you're going to do great AND have lots of fun doing it. Be sure to let us know how it goes. http://www.justforfunboard.com/gfx/smileys/goodluck.gif

o i will. Dont you think that the moment the show is over and in the computer i will tell you how it was! of course! I have to tell all my cheerleaders how it went. i love you guys

I loved that feeling

woohoo!! congrats kim! I think it's great that your dog is so supportive!!

Woo-hoo for you:D PC makes it easy to keep that excitement too!

My dog loves PC stuff--especially when I open something new! She's going to be 2 tomorrow and I told her we'll have to make her a special treat tomorrow--she just loves when I put my PC apron on! Need to get one her size!!!!!!!!!!

What's even cooler is when your recruit calls and tells you this! She was more excited to call me than anything. I don't even think she called our director!

Related to It's Here! It's Here! My Kit Is Here!!!!

What items come in a Pampered Chef starter kit?

A Pampered Chef starter kit typically includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products, such as cookware, bakeware, knives, utensils, and serving dishes. It also includes business supplies, marketing materials, and access to training resources.

How much does a Pampered Chef starter kit cost?

The cost of a Pampered Chef starter kit varies depending on the current promotion and the specific products included. However, most kits range from $99 to $159.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef starter kit?

Yes, you can customize your starter kit by selecting specific products and tools to fit your needs and preferences. This option is only available for certain starter kit packages, so be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef starter kit?

Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for your starter kit to arrive after you have submitted your application and payment. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and any potential delays.

Do I need to have previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. Our team of consultants and training resources will provide you with all the tools and support you need to succeed in your business. Plus, our products practically sell themselves!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
imported_lkprescott
  • PoseyMom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis
Replies