• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extreme Home Makeover - Coming to My Town

In summary, "Extreme Home Makeover - Coming to My Town" is a popular home renovation television show that transforms the homes of deserving families in need. To nominate a family, one can visit the show's website and fill out a nomination form. The production team carefully reviews all nominations and selects families based on their story, need, and community involvement. The selected family will not have to pay for the home makeover as the show covers all expenses. The home makeover process can take about 7-10 days on average.
whiteyteresa
Here is the link to my Local Newspaper

I am going to try to be there

YEAH

http://www.times-news.com/local/local_story_178140656.html

I will post more when I have more info

:chef:

Awesome! I would love to help with one of those...

How excting Teresa!!

cool beans...

It's on tonight at 7pm eastern

Ty is just visiting my area

The actual makeover is about 100 + miles east of Cumberland

Our town is a very nice town - small but nice and beautiful

Just had to share again

:chef:

Great I will be watching!

I always watch this show... It is one of my favorites on tv......

1. What is "Extreme Home Makeover - Coming to My Town"?

"Extreme Home Makeover - Coming to My Town" is a popular home renovation television show that features a team of designers, contractors, and volunteers who work together to completely transform the homes of deserving families in need.

2. How can I nominate a family for the show?

You can nominate a family for "Extreme Home Makeover - Coming to My Town" by visiting the show's official website and filling out the nomination form. You will need to provide information about the family's story, their current living conditions, and why you believe they deserve a home makeover.

3. How are families chosen for the show?

The production team of "Extreme Home Makeover - Coming to My Town" carefully reviews all nominations and selects families based on their story, need, and potential for a dramatic transformation. The show also considers the community's involvement and support for the family.

4. Will the family have to pay for the home makeover?

No, the family selected for "Extreme Home Makeover - Coming to My Town" will not have to pay for the home makeover. The show covers all expenses, including materials, labor, and furnishings.

5. How long does the home makeover process take?

The home makeover process can vary depending on the scope of the project and the availability of resources. However, on average, it takes about 7-10 days for the home renovation to be completed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • reba515
  • General Chat
Replies