• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Here - It's Here!!! My Cool & Serve Is Here!

show. Mine just shipped today! :DMine shipped on the 19th. I am soooo excited!!Mine shipped today! Wahoo!!!Mine shipped today! Wahoo!!!
I received mine Saturday (and never could find it on the tracking). It is wonderful--I already have 3 pre-orders for it.

I got mine on Friday and am so excited! I showed it off and everyone is loving it. These are people who have the old Chillzanne Rectangle. They love the multiple versatility of it, the size of it and the fact that those little catches are on the lid so it stays on the base! I know I have sold at least 4!!! I had to laugh at something though. Talk about something I never would have guessed as I do NOT like deviled eggs. The was the little cups are built. I did not know that in the Chillzanne egg holder, the eggs would form like a suction cup making it hard to pick the egg halves up. The little knobs in the bottom of the new one keeps air under there so it is easier to pick up the eggs! I got that from one of the ladies who looked at it Saturday! They really thought this one out! And even with the smaller size, it really does hold a heck of lot of veggies and dip! I had to use it Sunday for the heck of it!

pampered1224 said:
I got mine on Friday and am so excited! I showed it off and everyone is loving it. These are people who have the old Chillzanne Rectangle. They love the multiple versatility of it, the size of it and the fact that those little catches are on the lid so it stays on the base! I know I have sold at least 4!!! I had to laugh at something though. Talk about something I never would have guessed as I do NOT like deviled eggs. The was the little cups are built. I did not know that in the Chillzanne egg holder, the eggs would form like a suction cup making it hard to pick the egg halves up. The little knobs in the bottom of the new one keeps air under there so it is easier to pick up the eggs! I got that from one of the ladies who looked at it Saturday! They really thought this one out! And even with the smaller size, it really does hold a heck of lot of veggies and dip! I had to use it Sunday for the heck of it!

I absolutely LOVE the catches on the lid. that is one thing that I did not like about the old one. Because this is nice to take to a picnic I am used to going to picnics alone and always stressed that the lid would slide off if I had it even a little too full. Now I don't have to worry about that. Sure now that I have someone to go to all of these picnics with me..LOL..yes it is all about me. LOL.

But seriously I do love the latches.

I'm most excited about how the lid stores underneath when in use. I hate having to find a place to put the lid of a bowl or Chillzanne when serving. Those little nobbies for the deviled eggs are a nice touch, too. Don't forget those chocolate covered strawberries that can go in there, too.

I should have started a catalog show with just Cool & Serve orders at my shows this past weekend. 4 of those babies and you've got one of your 2 June shows by the 15th.

...............still waiting for mine.........

Love,love,love it! :d

Fed Ex just surprised me. IT'S HERE!!!! I am so excited. This is the first incentive I have earned. I am thinking about all of the places I am goint to use it. I usually tell hosts if they have 15 confirmed that I will bring the dessert, but I am going to tell them that I will bring the veggie/fruit tray. This will be a great way to display the cool and serve.

Got mine today! Yea! Wanted to kill the Fed Ex guy. My hubby said that he threw the package onto my neighbor's porch and when he told him he had the wrong address, he actually said "can you put it over there for me then? thanks!" Really??

baychef said:
GOT IT!! WOW! I think that people will REALLY be impressed when they see it. HO has done a fabulous job showing all it's features but seeing it really hits the ball out of the park! And I am not worried about $42. I really think people will see the value when they see it.

Ann, can you tell me what the guarantee is? I can't get an answer from HO. I'm hoping it's printed on the product insert...

Thanks so much!

Chera Cole

CheraCole said:
Ann, can you tell me what the guarantee is? I can't get an answer from HO. I'm hoping it's printed on the product insert...

Thanks so much!

Chera Cole

It has a 3 year guarantee.

I was not fortunate enough to earn one and from every thing I can find about consultants ordering it, we have to wait until June 1st to order ours. Is that correct?

I am so bummed! I got mine on Thursday - opened it up to find out that the divider of the veggie/dip section was broken! There were 3 pieces about the size of a dime and smaller that had broken off. :cry: Now to wait for a replacement! I will have to show my broken one. I guess a good opp to mention our wonderful replacement policy?

Co-chef, No I believe that you can order the C&S right now on supply or personal order. mara

Maragib said:
Co-chef, No I believe that you can order the C&S right now on supply or personal order. mara

You can't order one till June 1st

It was in the newswire (I think May 15/18?) that Consultants could order as of June 1.

Mine came last week (I was on vacation)...I was surprised at how HEAVY it is! Those gel-packs are heavy...and I was also surprised to realize that when you shake the gelpacks- they don't have liquid sloshing around- like with the Chillzane products I have (I have the bowls). So I'm hoping they do stay cold longer than the Chillzane (I wasn't that impressed with the bowls).

<h2>1. What is the Cool & Serve and how does it work?</h2><p>The Cool & Serve is a versatile serving tray that is designed to keep food and beverages chilled for hours. It features a gel-filled core that can be frozen and inserted into the tray, creating a cold surface for your food and drinks to sit on. This helps to keep them at a safe temperature and prevents them from spoiling.</p><h2>2. How long does the Cool & Serve keep food and drinks cold?</h2><p>The Cool & Serve can keep food and drinks chilled for up to 6 hours. However, the duration may vary depending on factors such as the temperature of the room and the type of food or drink being served.</p><h2>3. Is the Cool & Serve easy to clean?</h2><p>Yes, the Cool & Serve is very easy to clean. The tray can be washed with warm soapy water and the gel core can be wiped down with a damp cloth. It is not dishwasher safe, so it is important to follow the care instructions provided.</p><h2>4. Can I use the Cool & Serve for hot foods as well?</h2><p>No, the Cool & Serve is not designed for hot foods. It is specifically made for keeping cold foods and drinks chilled. Using it for hot foods can damage the gel core and affect its performance.</p><h2>5. Is the Cool & Serve safe for outdoor use?</h2><p>Yes, the Cool & Serve is safe to use outdoors as long as it is not left in direct sunlight for an extended period of time. The gel core may melt if exposed to high temperatures, so it is best to keep it in a shaded area.</p>

1. What is the Cool & Serve and how does it work?

The Cool & Serve is a versatile serving tray that is designed to keep food and beverages chilled for hours. It features a gel-filled core that can be frozen and inserted into the tray, creating a cold surface for your food and drinks to sit on. This helps to keep them at a safe temperature and prevents them from spoiling.

2. How long does the Cool & Serve keep food and drinks cold?

The Cool & Serve can keep food and drinks chilled for up to 6 hours. However, the duration may vary depending on factors such as the temperature of the room and the type of food or drink being served.

3. Is the Cool & Serve easy to clean?

Yes, the Cool & Serve is very easy to clean. The tray can be washed with warm soapy water and the gel core can be wiped down with a damp cloth. It is not dishwasher safe, so it is important to follow the care instructions provided.

4. Can I use the Cool & Serve for hot foods as well?

No, the Cool & Serve is not designed for hot foods. It is specifically made for keeping cold foods and drinks chilled. Using it for hot foods can damage the gel core and affect its performance.

5. Is the Cool & Serve safe for outdoor use?

Yes, the Cool & Serve is safe to use outdoors as long as it is not left in direct sunlight for an extended period of time. The gel core may melt if exposed to high temperatures, so it is best to keep it in a shaded area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • PoseyMom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis
Replies