• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Magical World of "It's a Small World" with Deb Jennings

In summary, "It's a Small World" with Deb Jennings is a cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Deb Jennings, featuring fun and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products. You can watch the show on the Pampered Chef website or YouTube channel, or schedule a viewing party with a Pampered Chef consultant. The recipes showcased are quick and easy meals, snacks, and desserts using fresh ingredients and Pampered Chef products. All products used on the show are available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or website. Occasionally, there may be special deals or promotions associated with the show, which will be announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media channels.
ChefLisa
Deb Jennings, was that you singing "It's a Small World" on the video at Conference on Saturday?

ChefLisa said:
Deb Jennings, was that you singing "It's a Small World" on the video at Conference on Saturday?

OMG! That was SO AWESOME!!!! I loved it!

Loved it!!!

Yes, that was me with my consultant Liz. That was from our National Meeting Day. Actually, that whole montage was from our meeting. We had a big combined meeting with Nancy Jo and a camera crew was there.I was wearing my Micky Ears Santa Hat.

DebbieJ said:
Yes, that was me with my consultant Liz. That was from our National Meeting Day. Actually, that whole montage was from our meeting. We had a big combined meeting with Nancy Jo and a camera crew was there.

I was wearing my Micky Ears Santa Hat.

You are such PC royalty!:D

That would have made going to Leadership worth it to me!!

Somewhere, I have a pair of Minnie ears with the bow on it. I must find it! My Director is out of state but sent me a "Mickey Mouse Club" pin (an official one from Disney!!)

Did any of you get to check out the link with the "Sun news" report that I sent through. I have sent that to many and have had some fantastic comments!

I did, Ann & my daughter (who is 8) FLIPPED OUT thinking that Disney truly did all of that for me! It is toooooo cute!

What is "It's a Small World" with Deb Jennings?

"It's a Small World" with Deb Jennings is a cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Deb Jennings. It features fun and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products.

How can I watch "It's a Small World" with Deb Jennings?

You can watch "It's a Small World" with Deb Jennings on the Pampered Chef website or on their YouTube channel. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a viewing party.

What types of recipes are featured on "It's a Small World" with Deb Jennings?

The recipes featured on "It's a Small World" with Deb Jennings are typically quick and easy meals, snacks, and desserts. They often use fresh ingredients and showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products.

Can I purchase the Pampered Chef products used on "It's a Small World" with Deb Jennings?

Yes, all of the products featured on "It's a Small World" with Deb Jennings are available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any special deals or promotions associated with "It's a Small World" with Deb Jennings?

Occasionally, there may be special deals or promotions offered in conjunction with "It's a Small World" with Deb Jennings. These will be announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • pamperedalf