• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a White Tool Turn About? How Can You Obtain One?

In summary, the Iso White Tool Turn About is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for grating, slicing, and peeling fruits and vegetables, as well as zesting citrus fruits and creating decorative garnishes. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The blades are not replaceable, but they are made with high-quality stainless steel. The tool comes with a protective cover for storage and a lifetime warranty against defects.
chefclare
I need a white tool turn about. Anyone know how I can get ahold of one?

I have 2 up for grabs that are not brand new in package, but they are still in excellent condition. Let me know if you are interested...thanks!

I have 2 as well; not brand new but in good shape - one was only used at shows and the other I did use in my kitchen but still just fine!

I need one new in the box. It's for a customer. Thanks all so much for your replies. I truly appreciate it.

i have a new one never used but not in box :(

and not sure how much shipping wud be from canada to texas but i can check

let me know

I have a new one still in the box. Let me know

1. What is the "Iso White Tool Turn About" used for?

The Iso White Tool Turn About is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for various tasks such as grating, slicing, and peeling fruits and vegetables. It can also be used for zesting citrus fruits and creating decorative garnishes.

2. Is the "Iso White Tool Turn About" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso White Tool Turn About is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the tool.

3. Can the blades on the "Iso White Tool Turn About" be replaced?

No, the blades on the Iso White Tool Turn About are not replaceable. However, they are made with high-quality stainless steel that is durable and long-lasting.

4. How do I store the "Iso White Tool Turn About"?

The Iso White Tool Turn About comes with a protective cover for safe and easy storage. You can also hang it on a hook or place it in a utensil drawer.

5. What is the warranty on the "Iso White Tool Turn About"?

The Iso White Tool Turn About comes with a lifetime warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your tool, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • kkimpinski
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • robochick84