1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show ISO - Them Show Flyer?

1. missyciccolella

missyciccolella Advanced Member

I have seen a theme show flyer I believe was sent through Chris Manion Cluster...does anyone know what I am talking about and have a copy they could post? I believe it pretty much listed the current theme shows from PC. I looked in the files under various searches and didn't really come up with what I'm looking for. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  2. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

ooh ooh I would LOVE to see this! I made mine up - but it doesn't have any pictures. Pictures would add a great visual.

Mar 27, 2009
  3. missyciccolella

missyciccolella Advanced Member

Still looking...anyone in the Manion Cluster know what I'm talking about? My upline was telling me about it, forgot to send it and can't be reached currently...just checking. Thanks!

4. JaimeAnnR

JaimeAnnR Member

haha, funny. i just came to the theme show category looking for something like this! one of my potential hosts at my show today asked what themes I can do and i totally drew a blank! haha. figured it would be a smart thing to have available for host packets!

if anyone has one made up i'd love to see it!

Apr 4, 2009
Have something to add?