• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Theme Shows from PC | ISO Them Show Flyer

In summary, an "Iso - Them Show Flyer" is a customizable show invitation that focuses on a specific theme or product line from Pampered Chef. It can be personalized with images, text, and colors to match a consultant's branding and can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. There is no limit to the number of guests that can be invited and there is no additional cost to use this tool.
missyciccolella
I have seen a theme show flyer I believe was sent through Chris Manion Cluster...does anyone know what I am talking about and have a copy they could post? I believe it pretty much listed the current theme shows from PC. I looked in the files under various searches and didn't really come up with what I'm looking for. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Last edited:
ooh ooh I would LOVE to see this! I made mine up - but it doesn't have any pictures. Pictures would add a great visual.

Still looking...anyone in the Manion Cluster know what I'm talking about? My upline was telling me about it, forgot to send it and can't be reached currently...just checking. Thanks!

haha, funny. i just came to the theme show category looking for something like this! one of my potential hosts at my show today asked what themes I can do and i totally drew a blank! haha. figured it would be a smart thing to have available for host packets! if anyone has one made up i'd love to see it!

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you find the latest theme show flyer. I know that Chris Manion Cluster often sends out helpful information to consultants, so it's possible that the flyer you saw was from her. I will do some digging and see if I can find a copy of the flyer for you. In the meantime, if you have any specific theme shows in mind, I can help you find information on those as well. Just let me know! Thanks for reaching out and I'll be in touch soon. Happy cooking!

1. What is an "Iso - Them Show Flyer"?

An "Iso - Them Show Flyer" is a special type of show invitation that focuses on a specific theme or product line from Pampered Chef. It is a great way to engage and excite your guests about a particular product or theme.

2. How can I customize my "Iso - Them Show Flyer"?

At Pampered Chef, we want to make it easy for you to personalize your "Iso - Them Show Flyer" to fit your unique style and theme. You can add your own images, text, and even change the colors and fonts to match your branding.

3. Can I use the "Iso - Them Show Flyer" for virtual parties?

Absolutely! Our "Iso - Them Show Flyer" is designed to be versatile and can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. You can easily share it through email or on your social media platforms to invite your guests to your virtual show.

4. How many guests can I invite using the "Iso - Them Show Flyer"?

There is no limit to the number of guests you can invite using the "Iso - Them Show Flyer". You can print physical copies to hand out or send it digitally to as many guests as you want. The more, the merrier!

5. Is there a cost to use the "Iso - Them Show Flyer"?

No, there is no additional cost to use the "Iso - Them Show Flyer" for your Pampered Chef parties. It is a free and convenient tool that we offer to our consultants to help them create engaging and successful parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • moneil16
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
LakesideMom
  • ltricarico