• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Iso-Tervis Tumblers in Canada and the US?

In summary, Iso-Tervis Tumblers are unique from regular tumblers because they have double-walled insulation, making them ideal for keeping drinks hot or cold for longer periods of time. They are also safe to use in the microwave, although it is recommended to remove the lid before heating. These tumblers are also dishwasher safe, but it is advised to place them on the top rack and avoid high-heat cycles. Additionally, all Iso-Tervis Tumblers come with a lifetime warranty and can be personalized with various design and text options.
cdnmom
Gold Member
Would love to get a Tervis tumbler. Let me know if you have one you would like to part with. Canada or US is good. Thanks!

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

What is the difference between an Iso-Tervis Tumbler and a regular tumbler?

An Iso-Tervis Tumbler is made with double-walled insulation, which helps keep your drinks hot or cold for longer periods of time. Regular tumblers do not have this feature.

Are Iso-Tervis Tumblers safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, Iso-Tervis Tumblers are microwave safe. However, we recommend removing the lid before microwaving to prevent any potential damage.

Can I put my Iso-Tervis Tumbler in the dishwasher?

Yes, Iso-Tervis Tumblers are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend placing them on the top rack and avoiding high-heat cycles to prolong the life of the tumbler and its design.

Do Iso-Tervis Tumblers come with a warranty?

Yes, all Iso-Tervis Tumblers come with a lifetime warranty. If your tumbler breaks or cracks, simply contact our customer service team for a replacement.

Can I personalize my Iso-Tervis Tumbler?

Yes, we offer personalization options for our Iso-Tervis Tumblers. You can choose from a variety of designs and add your own text to create a unique and personalized tumbler.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• weeziegirlca
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies