• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Strawberry Hullers for Sale?

In summary, the Iso Strawberry Huller is a kitchen tool designed to easily remove the stem and leaves from strawberries without wasting any fruit. It has a stainless steel blade that is inserted into the strawberry and then twisted and pulled out, resulting in a perfectly hulled strawberry with no waste. It is safe to use with a comfortable grip handle and protective blade cover, but caution should be taken when handling sharp blades. It can also be used for other similar fruits such as tomatoes, cherries, and olives, but not recommended for larger or harder fruits. To maintain, it should be hand washed with warm soapy water and dried thoroughly before storing with the blade cover. With proper care, it can last for many years.
susanr613
Gold Member
Good evening fellow Cheffies!

Just started by 2008 shows and have a request for strawberry hullers. Did PC ever make them, and does anyone here have optimally 2 to sell or know where I can find 2?

Thanks so much!
Susan

We used to sell just a corer, that could be used for hulling berries. Now it's part of the Core & More. Not sure if your customer would be interested in buying the nicer version or not, or if that is even what you're asking about. Keep an eye on Ebay if you don't find any available on here.

Susan,

Our core and more (page 30 in the catalog) has two ends and one end is a strawberry huller. It sells for $10.50. Hope this helps you.

This is definitely what they are thinking of. They may have only seen the Cook's Corer, but the Core & More works just the same and has the melon baller end.

I always use the Core and more. It hulls strawberries and it is also great to get the guts out of peppers, not to mention perfect for mellon balls.

thank you all so very much!!

It is always nice to have a product that you can get more than 1 type of use out of and that is why I love the core and more--also takes up less space than having two products.

Your welcome Susan and hope your customer(s) like your new suggestion!

I use it on tomatoes too, and the other end makes nice rounded melon balls
that dont have a flat side.

1. What is the purpose of an Iso Strawberry Huller?

The Iso Strawberry Huller is a kitchen tool designed to easily remove the stem and leaves from strawberries without wasting any fruit. It is a must-have for any strawberry lover or baker.

2. How does the Iso Strawberry Huller work?

The Iso Strawberry Huller has a stainless steel blade that is inserted into the strawberry at the top of the stem. The blade is then twisted and pulled out, removing the stem and leaves in one motion. The result is a perfectly hulled strawberry with no waste.

3. Is the Iso Strawberry Huller safe to use?

Yes, the Iso Strawberry Huller is safe to use. It has a comfortable grip handle and a protective blade cover for safe storage. However, caution should always be taken when handling sharp blades.

4. Can the Iso Strawberry Huller be used for other fruits?

While the Iso Strawberry Huller is primarily designed for strawberries, it can also be used for other similar fruits such as tomatoes, cherries, and even olives. It is not recommended for use on larger or harder fruits.

5. How do I clean and maintain my Iso Strawberry Huller?

The Iso Strawberry Huller should be hand washed with warm soapy water and dried thoroughly before storing. The blade cover should always be used when storing to protect the blade. With proper care, the Iso Strawberry Huller can last for many years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • emmjohns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Tropicalburstqt2