• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Salad and Berry Spinner Lid

In summary, the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner Lid is an innovative kitchen tool that attaches to the Pampered Chef Salad and Berry Spinner, allowing for a hands-free spinning and draining process for salad greens and berries. It is dishwasher safe but recommended for hand washing, and can also be used for other foods such as vegetables, fruits, and herbs. It is designed specifically for the Pampered Chef Salad and Berry Spinner and may not fit onto other salad spinners.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for the lid, mine broke! Thanks!

The plastic LID, or the spinner lid?
I don't have one (mine broke recently too), just wanted to clarify which part (for someone who MIGHT).

I have the new plastic lid and insert if you need them.

If you still need a salad spinner lid (the spinner part) I have an extra one. email me: [email protected] I don't check this site regularly.

What is the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner Lid?

The Iso Salad and Berry Spinner Lid is an innovative kitchen tool designed to make washing and drying salad greens and berries quick and easy. It is a lid that fits onto the Pampered Chef Salad and Berry Spinner, allowing for a hands-free spinning and draining process.

How does the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner Lid work?

The Iso Salad and Berry Spinner Lid works by attaching to the top of the Pampered Chef Salad and Berry Spinner. Once attached, it creates a seal that allows for hands-free spinning and draining of salad greens and berries. It has a built-in spout for easy pouring and a handle for easy removal.

Is the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

Can the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner Lid be used for other foods besides salad greens and berries?

While the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner Lid is primarily designed for salad greens and berries, it can also be used for other foods such as vegetables, fruits, and herbs. It is not recommended for use with hot foods or liquids.

Can the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner Lid fit onto other salad spinners?

No, the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner Lid is specifically designed to fit onto the Pampered Chef Salad and Berry Spinner. It may not fit onto other salad spinners due to differences in size and design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • E R
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
E R
  • heulflodyn