• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Retired Pampered Chef Food Scale

In summary, the Iso Retired Pampered Chef Food Scale is a discontinued product designed for accurate food portion measurement. It is no longer available due to newer and more advanced kitchen scales on the market. It is also no longer covered under warranty, but replacement parts can still be purchased. Pampered Chef currently offers similar products such as the Deluxe Air Fryer with a built-in food scale feature and the standalone digital Kitchen Scale.
cat
Gold Member
Does anyone have one available? Doesn't have to be new...used in good condition is fine! Thanks!

Anyone?

I did see some on Ebay and the prices seem reasonable, but I figured I'd check here first!

Related to Iso Retired Pampered Chef Food Scale

What is the Iso Retired Pampered Chef Food Scale?

The Iso Retired Pampered Chef Food Scale is a discontinued product from Pampered Chef that was designed to accurately measure food portions for cooking and baking.

Why is the Iso Retired Pampered Chef Food Scale no longer available?

The Iso Retired Pampered Chef Food Scale has been discontinued due to the introduction of newer and more advanced kitchen scales in the market.

Is the Iso Retired Pampered Chef Food Scale still covered under warranty?

No, since this product has been discontinued, it is no longer covered under warranty.

Can I still purchase replacement parts for my Iso Retired Pampered Chef Food Scale?

Yes, you can still purchase replacement parts for the Iso Retired Pampered Chef Food Scale through Pampered Chef's customer service or through third-party sellers.

Are there any similar products currently available from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef currently offers the Deluxe Air Fryer, which has a built-in food scale feature, and the Kitchen Scale, which is a standalone digital kitchen scale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eXodus
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • D Powell