• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Rental Ideas for 15-20 People

In summary, my Mommy group wants to do a weekend getaway (without the kids) next summer. They are coming from all over the US, Spain, Canada, etc., so the "where" is negotiable. Does anyone have any recommendations for a place close to an international airport (we don't want to commute too far by car), that sleeps 15-20 and doesn't cost an arm & a leg?
Sheila
Gold Member
My Mommy group wants to do a weekend getaway (without the kids) next summer. We'll be coming from all over the US, Spain, Canada, etc. so the "where" is negotiable. Does anyone have any recommendations for a place close to an international airport (we don't want to commute too far by car), that sleeps 15-20 and doesn't cost an arm & a leg?

So what do you consider an "arm & a leg"? If you fly into Dulles International Airport outside DC, you are within an hour of just about anything: DC, Mountains, Shenandoah Valley (lots of civil war stuff), wine country, and lots of hotels and b&b's in every direction.

Check out VRBO.com for vacation rentals after you decide on a city. I always find awesome houses and condos on there. They can be cheaper than hotels too and better maintained. The Keys might be a good option.

I told them we should think about a group rate on a cruise! But it's all Mommies on budgets, so I think that's not going to be an option. LOL

Have you thought about Military owned Timeshares? Your guests do not have to be Military and they are sometimes surprisingly really nice.

I'm looking around on AFVclub.com but I'm not finding a big rental that holds 15-20 people, I'm only seeing smaller things for single families. And can the dependent do the rental? The military member would not be traveling with us.

Sheila said:
I'm looking around on AFVclub.com but I'm not finding a big rental that holds 15-20 people, I'm only seeing smaller things for single families. And can the dependent do the rental? The military member would not be traveling with us.

Deps can do the rental. We used one at Disney and DH did not go with us. We had 10 family members with us.

What are some popular rental ideas for a group of 15-20 people?

Some popular rental ideas for a group of 15-20 people include: vacation homes, Airbnb properties, party buses, event spaces, and yacht rentals.

How can I find affordable rental options for a group of 15-20 people?

To find affordable rental options for a group of 15-20 people, you can use websites such as Airbnb, VRBO, and HomeAway that offer a variety of rental properties at different price points. You can also consider contacting local rental companies or searching for deals and discounts online.

What are some factors to consider when choosing a rental for a large group?

Some important factors to consider when choosing a rental for a large group include the location, amenities, size and layout of the property, cost, and any additional fees or restrictions that may apply.

Are there any group rental options that include amenities or activities?

Yes, many rental options for groups of 15-20 people include amenities and activities such as pool access, outdoor spaces for events or barbecues, game rooms, and nearby attractions or recreational activities. Be sure to inquire about specific amenities and activities when researching rental options.

Are there any rental options specifically designed for group events or parties?

Yes, there are rental options specifically designed for group events or parties such as event spaces, party buses, and vacation homes with large common areas. These options often come equipped with necessary party supplies and may have additional services available for an extra cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
Wildfire