• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pink Ribbon Tote Bag for a Cancer Survivor: Who Has One?

In summary, the Iso Pink Ribbon Tote Bag is a durable canvas tote with dimensions of 17.5" x 13" x 5". It is machine washable and features two exterior pockets and one interior pocket. While personalization is not currently available, the bag does have a pink ribbon design to show support for breast cancer awareness.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
A cancer survivor I know mentioned that she is going back to school in January and wants to carry a pink ribbon tote bag or purse. I know there were some backpacks in the Merrill sale and if I'd gotten the infamous e-mail while it was still going on I may have ordered one instead of the diaper bag they didn't send me! I think she'd prefer to have a tote bag anyway. Does anyone have one? Please include shipping cost to 44266.

What is the material of the Iso Pink Ribbon Tote Bag?

The Iso Pink Ribbon Tote Bag is made of durable canvas material, perfect for carrying all your kitchen essentials.

How big is the Iso Pink Ribbon Tote Bag?

The dimensions of the Iso Pink Ribbon Tote Bag are 17.5" x 13" x 5", providing ample room for all your cooking and baking needs.

Is the Iso Pink Ribbon Tote Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Pink Ribbon Tote Bag is machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply turn it inside out and wash in cold water on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry.

Does the Iso Pink Ribbon Tote Bag have any pockets?

Yes, the Iso Pink Ribbon Tote Bag has two exterior pockets and one interior pocket, perfect for storing smaller items like utensils or a phone.

Can I personalize the Iso Pink Ribbon Tote Bag with my own design or text?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer personalization services for the Iso Pink Ribbon Tote Bag. However, the tote features a beautiful pink ribbon design that shows your support for breast cancer awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedsonya
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • heat123