• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Iso Pink Microfiber Towels for Giveaways?

In summary, Iso Pink Microfiber Towels are high-quality cleaning towels made from ultra-fine microfiber material. They are more absorbent and durable than regular microfiber towels, making them suitable for tough cleaning jobs. They are safe to use on all surfaces, including delicate ones like glass and electronics, and can be easily cleaned and maintained by machine washing with mild detergent and avoiding fabric softeners or bleach. These versatile towels can also be used for other purposes like drying dishes, dusting, and polishing surfaces, and with proper care, they can last for several years.
jmedeiros
Please email me direct at [email protected] as i dont get to check these boards all the time.

I am looking to get a couple from one person so i dont have to pay so much in shipping cost. I just got a couple from someone else, but need a couple more. I need them to be NIP as they will be give aways at a party.

Send me your cost AND shipping cost to 85297. Shipping cost will make for a faster transaction!

Thank you,

Last edited:

1. What are Iso Pink Microfiber Towels and how are they different from regular microfiber towels?

Iso Pink Microfiber Towels are high-quality cleaning towels made from ultra-fine microfiber material. They are specifically designed to be more absorbent and durable than regular microfiber towels, making them perfect for tough cleaning jobs.

2. Are Iso Pink Microfiber Towels safe to use on all surfaces?

Yes, Iso Pink Microfiber Towels are safe to use on all surfaces, including delicate surfaces like glass and electronics. The ultra-fine fibers are gentle and will not scratch or damage any surfaces.

3. How do I clean and maintain my Iso Pink Microfiber Towels?

To clean and maintain your Iso Pink Microfiber Towels, simply machine wash them with a mild detergent and tumble dry on low heat. Avoid using fabric softeners or bleach as they can reduce the absorbency of the towels.

4. Can Iso Pink Microfiber Towels be used for other purposes besides cleaning?

Yes, Iso Pink Microfiber Towels are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes. They are great for drying dishes, wiping down counters, and even as a towel for your hair. You can also use them for dusting or polishing surfaces.

5. How long do Iso Pink Microfiber Towels typically last?

With proper care and maintenance, Iso Pink Microfiber Towels can last for several years. However, their lifespan may vary depending on frequency of use and the type of cleaning tasks they are used for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tpchefrebecca
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • jmedeiros
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jmedeiros
  • Brenda K.