• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Iso Pink Daisy Plates? Contact me for details!

In summary, the Iso Pink Daisy Plates are made of durable stoneware material and are microwave and dishwasher safe. They come in a set of four and have a permanent design that will not fade.
kathy Griffith
Gold Member
I'd like to hae 3-4 sets and the caddy if possible and the cake testers. Please e-mail me at the address below.

Thanks

Kathy
[email protected]
901-598-0374

Kathy, I just sent you an email...

Correction, I tried to send you an email, it came back as undeliverable. Email me at hollypixley @ comcast.net (no spaces) and I'll let you know what I have.

I have a set of plates I will sell at $15 + postage, and I'm willing to negotiate. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I don't get a chance to chcek this site very often. thanks Lisa

I have a set of plates I will sell for $15 plus shipping. I also have a micro fiber towel AND pink scraper to sell.....

1. What are Iso Pink Daisy Plates made of?

The Iso Pink Daisy Plates are made of durable stoneware material, perfect for everyday use and entertaining.

2. Are the Iso Pink Daisy Plates microwave safe?

Yes, these plates are microwave safe for your convenience.

3. Do the Iso Pink Daisy Plates come in a set?

Yes, they come in a set of four plates, perfect for a small family or for hosting guests.

4. Are these plates dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Pink Daisy Plates are dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze.

5. Is the design on the Iso Pink Daisy Plates permanent or can it fade?

The design on these plates is permanent and will not fade, ensuring long-lasting beauty for your table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
bcmama
  • jackieblue
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pckrissy