• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Find a Patriotic Tablecloth for Your Host - Contact Now!

In summary, a person is looking for a patriotic tablecloth and is willing to buy it from anyone who does not want theirs. They have found a seller and the shipping cost is being discussed. One person suggests using a shipping box from the post office, while another suggests using a padded envelope. There is confusion about the weight and cost of shipping the tablecloth.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I am PRAYING someone out there has an extra Patriotic Tablecloth.
I have a VERY upset host who wants one and I truly need to get my
hands on one for her. PLEASES contact me and I'll work out whatever
I can with you! :) TIA!!!

I thought they were sending them automatically?

Yes... but she didn't close in time and I had hoped another host wouldn't want hers.. but does... so now I'm on the hunt for one from ANYONE who may not want theirs! :)

I have printed the label and will get it out to you soon. You live in NC so I would think you should get it by Wednesday. Thanks!

WAHOO! Got one! THANK YOU!

I love happy endings!!! You rock, Beth!!:woohoo:

She sure does!!!!!!!! :)

Awe, thanks. BTW it's at the PO already. :)

Got it the very next day! Thanks so much!

Beth - how did you ship it? I have a consultant friend who wants to buy mine but I can't figure out a cost-effective way to ship the dang thing!

dannyzmom said:
Beth - how did you ship it? I have a consultant friend who wants to buy mine but I can't figure out a cost-effective way to ship the dang thing!

Carolyn, at the post office they have those boxes if it fits it ships, I think its 4.95 & usually gets there fast...HTH

I put it in a padded envelope and shipped it Priority. $5-7 ish.

Ginger428 said:
Carolyn, at the post office they have those boxes if it fits it ships, I think its 4.95 & usually gets there fast...HTH

That is a tiny box. The size the tablecloth fits in would be over $10.

According the USPS site its 10.60 because it weighs 3lbs. What am I doing wrong?

Do you have it in an envelope or box? In the envelope it was I think 2 lb 7 oz.

I had it in a plastic envelope - ridiculously lightweight - like a giant ziploc baggie

Hmmm... Could your scale be off that couple ounces? I also did the postage online which saves a little too.

What is an Iso Patriotic Tablecloth?

An Iso Patriotic Tablecloth is a tablecloth that features the design of the Isometric (Iso) flag, which is a patriotic symbol representing the United States. It typically features the colors red, white, and blue, and may also include stars and stripes.

What materials are Iso Patriotic Tablecloths made of?

Iso Patriotic Tablecloths can be made from a variety of materials, including cotton, polyester, and vinyl. Some may also be made from a combination of materials, such as a cotton-polyester blend.

Are Iso Patriotic Tablecloths machine washable?

Yes, most Iso Patriotic Tablecloths are machine washable. However, it is important to check the care instructions before washing to ensure proper care and maintenance.

Where can I use an Iso Patriotic Tablecloth?

Iso Patriotic Tablecloths are versatile and can be used for various occasions, such as Fourth of July parties, Memorial Day gatherings, or even as everyday tablecloths for a touch of patriotism. They can be used on dining tables, picnic tables, or as a decorative accent for other surfaces.

Can I use an Iso Patriotic Tablecloth outdoors?

Yes, many Iso Patriotic Tablecloths are suitable for outdoor use. However, it is important to check the product description or care instructions to ensure that the tablecloth is weather-resistant and can withstand outdoor conditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • millthayer
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • twinchefs