• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - Old Striped Bowl Set of 3 in Pastel Colors

Hi - Just checking in to see if there is anyone out there local to me, Albany, NY area that has this mixing bowl set and is willing to sell it.Thanks!I think I paid about $40 in the outlet, when they were there, then I believe they went down to $35 afterwards.
renem7
My mom fell in love with mine so I gave them to her. I think they might have been just a host special probably 2 season's ago in the Spring/Summer.
Does anyone have a set - even used but in like-new condition they would like to sell?
Thanks!!

Is that the same set that's on the Outlet?

No. It's light pastel colors like baby blue and yellow. Set of 3 - believe me I have hoped and prayed they would re-surface.

renem7 said:
My mom fell in love with mine so I gave them to her. I think they might have been just a host special probably 2 season's ago in the Spring/Summer.
Does anyone have a set - even used but in like-new condition they would like to sell?
Thanks!!

I have a set that I got in a surprise box at NC and I've never used them, though they're out of the box. They're heavy, and I think it would be really expensive to ship them, though...

Keith - I sent you a private msg about selling them. I'm a bit new to posting so I figured the private msg was the best way to go :)
thanks!

it was several summers ago
they were on the outlet once i think
good luck!

Any idea how much these sold for originally?

summer of 2004 was when they came out for hosts only they were $80 for set of 3
Pfaltzgraff had bowls in the same color scheme & almost identical design they really complimented our bowls.

Wow, no wonder why it was hard to part with them. LOL Thanks Teresa Lynn.

I was confused about which set these were so I thought I'd clarify for anyone else. They are the mixing bowl set that was a host only product on one of our catalogs (they tried host only can buy these items for a couple seasons). The bowls were round nesting bowls with stripes in pastel colors -blue, green, yellow. They were on the outlet a while back too.

The bowls I THOUGHT we were talking about here were a set of 4 small squares in pastels (green, purple, cranberry and eggplant - well not all pastel). I don't think these have ever made the outlet. I missed the "striped" in the first post - lol

Thanks Beth! Yes, those are the ones. I am hoping due to shipping costs that someone in my area, Albany, NY, might have a set they are willing to part with.

They were on the outlet, but I can't remember anymore how much they were?

I have a set myself that I did purchase from the outlet a year or so ago...my stepmother also purchased a set. I use mine all the time, so I'm not willing to part, but I'll check with her.ps I'm about 20 mi south of Albany

I do remember these too and like Keith said, they are really, really heavy so they may cost a small fortune to ship somewhere.

I think I paid about $40 in the outlet, when they were there, then I believe they went down to $35 afterwards

Thanks Mel! I would appreciate you checking with her.

sorry, no luck. she said that she uses them too often to part with them. I'll keep my eyes out though if I happen to see any "laying" around. you may also be able to find something on ebay???

Thanks Mel. Believe me I understand about not wanting to part with them. I appreciate you checking.

Hi - Just checking in to see if there is anyone out there local to me, Albany, NY area that has this mixing bowl set and is willing to sell it.

Thanks!

lauriesdoor said:
I think I paid about $40 in the outlet, when they were there, then I believe they went down to $35 afterwards

I believe you are right on about the price on the outlet--I bought mine when they were $35, but remember being surprised when they lowered the price. I also used my host discount--that's when I learned I could use it on the outlet, LOL. I love that set--unfortunately, my medium-sized bowl broke:cry:

If Renem has already gotten hers and anyone else has a set to part with, a dear PC friend of mine is looking for them, too...

1. What is the material of the Iso - Old Striped Bowl Set of 3?

The Iso - Old Striped Bowl Set of 3 is made of durable stoneware, which is oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe.

2. What sizes do the bowls come in?

The set includes three bowls in different sizes: a small bowl with a 6.5" diameter, a medium bowl with an 8.5" diameter, and a large bowl with a 10.5" diameter.

3. Can these bowls be used for serving hot food?

Yes, the Iso - Old Striped Bowl Set of 3 is safe to use for serving hot food straight from the oven or microwave. However, be sure to use oven mitts or a trivet to protect your hands and surfaces.

4. Are these bowls stackable for easy storage?

Yes, these bowls are designed to be stackable, making them convenient to store in your kitchen cabinets or drawers.

5. Do these bowls have non-slip bottoms?

Yes, each bowl in the Iso - Old Striped Bowl Set of 3 has a non-slip bottom, providing stability while in use and preventing them from sliding on surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • jbondr