• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Iso Microfiber Dishcloths? Contact me for price and availability!

In summary, Iso Microfiber Dishcloths are made of a blend of polyester and polyamide, making them soft and absorbent for cleaning dishes. They should be washed in warm water with mild detergent and can be used on multiple surfaces. They are better than traditional dishcloths because they can remove more dirt and bacteria, and are durable for multiple uses. They can also be used with just water, but a small amount of cleaning solution can also be used if desired.
tiffanypc05
Hi, If anyone has a few sets of these that they don't want, please contact me at [email protected] and let me know the price. Thanks, I need them asap.

If there are any left over after Tiffany gets hers, I would love to buy a set also. Email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

tiffanypc05 said:
Hi, If anyone has a few sets of these that they don't want, please contact me at [email protected] and let me know the price. Thanks, I need them asap.

I have two sets - I will send you a PM Tiffany.

I have two sets

I have a few sets as well.

I may be interested tooPlease PM me if you have any.

One set sold today - I have one set left

What are Iso Microfiber Dishcloths made of?

Iso Microfiber Dishcloths are made of a blend of polyester and polyamide, creating a soft and absorbent material that is perfect for cleaning dishes.

How do I care for Iso Microfiber Dishcloths?

It is recommended to machine wash Iso Microfiber Dishcloths in warm water with mild detergent, and tumble dry on low or air dry. Avoid using fabric softener or bleach as it can damage the material.

What makes Iso Microfiber Dishcloths better than traditional dishcloths?

Iso Microfiber Dishcloths are able to remove more dirt, grime, and bacteria from surfaces due to their ultra-fine fibers. They are also more durable and can be washed and reused multiple times.

Can I use Iso Microfiber Dishcloths for surfaces other than dishes?

Yes, Iso Microfiber Dishcloths are versatile and can be used for cleaning a variety of surfaces, such as countertops, appliances, and even windows. They are safe to use on most surfaces and won't scratch or leave streaks.

Do I need to use cleaning products with Iso Microfiber Dishcloths?

No, Iso Microfiber Dishcloths are designed to effectively clean surfaces with just water. However, you can use a small amount of cleaning solution if desired. Avoid using harsh chemicals as they can damage the cloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • monica.dixon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • chefsrpampered