• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Iso Leaf Napkins & Rings from F/W 2005?

In summary, Iso Leaf Napkins & Rings are a set of reusable fabric napkins and coordinating napkin rings, designed for both casual and formal occasions. Each set includes 4 napkins and 4 napkin rings, made from 100% cotton and metal respectively. The napkins are machine washable while the napkin rings can be wiped clean. They can also be used with other Pampered Chef products, adding elegance and convenience to any dining experience.
PCGINA
Gold Member
I have a host that needs one or two sets of the Leaf napkins & matching rings. She would be happy with a least one more set - but really wants 2 more.

I think they were from F/W 2005 - can't remember. I told her then to order a complete set of 12 or she would regret it.... ;)

I gave her my set b/c i never used them.

Thanks

~ G

I just saw some things from those sets on the outlet, but didn't pay attention to exactly what they are offering. I'll also check to see if I have anything...

napkins & rings are available on Cdn outlets. I can happily order them & send them to you.
/charitybuchanan

check the outlet.

Nope not on the outlet anymore...

The napkins are there, but part of a set with the runner and placemats. No napkin rings.

I have one set of the rings but darn it ... just gave my napkins to a November host.I also have the table runner if you want it.

I have a set of the napkins and rings. Let me know if you would like to purchase them.
Thanks
Michelle

I have a set plus the place mats and the ring. Are they still needed? Let me know

Thanks everyone ~

I know they are being offered at the outlet.

The LAST thing I need is another set of these placemats and a table runner !!!:eek: That is exactly why I did not purchase them from there...

I have replied to someone here that might be able to complete my request of just the rings & nappys.

Thanks ;)

1. What are Iso Leaf Napkins & Rings?

Iso Leaf Napkins & Rings are a set of reusable fabric napkins and coordinating napkin rings, designed to add elegance and convenience to your dining experience. The napkins are made from 100% cotton and feature a beautiful leaf pattern, while the napkin rings are made from metal and have a sleek, modern design.

2. How many napkins and rings are included in a set?

Each set of Iso Leaf Napkins & Rings includes 4 napkins and 4 napkin rings, perfect for a small gathering or family dinner. Additional sets can be purchased for larger parties or events.

3. Are the napkins machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Leaf Napkins are machine washable for easy cleaning and reuse. Simply wash them in cold water and tumble dry on low. The napkin rings can also be wiped clean with a damp cloth.

4. Can the napkins and rings be used for formal occasions?

Absolutely! The elegant design of the Iso Leaf Napkins & Rings make them perfect for both casual and formal occasions. They add a touch of sophistication to any table setting.

5. Can I use these napkins with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Iso Leaf Napkins & Rings can be used with other Pampered Chef products such as our serving platters, dinnerware sets, and table linens. They are a versatile addition to any kitchen and dining collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtara
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • janezapchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • MissChef