• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the recipe for the puff pastry wreath from Season's Best F/W 2003?

In summary, the customer requested the recipe for the Holiday Pinwheel Wreath from Season's Best F/W 2003. The recipe can be found on the Celebrations show that season. It uses crescent rolls and cream cheese.
soulsing
Silver Member
got a request from a customer for the recipe off of the cover of Season's Best F/W 2003. She said it looks like puff pasty in some sort of wreath. She saw a picture and wants to know what she would need to make this. I don't have this one, so I would love some help!!! She wants to place an order today. I would be very grateful if anyone could get me this recipe or at least the name of it to see if I could find it on CC. Thanks a bunch!!!:)

Feel free to email me the recipe at: [email protected]

soulsing said:
got a request from a customer for the recipe off of the cover of Season's Best F/W 2003. She said it looks like puff pasty in some sort of wreath. She saw a picture and wants to know what she would need to make this. I don't have this one, so I would love some help!!! She wants to place an order today. I would be very grateful if anyone could get me this recipe or at least the name of it to see if I could find it on CC. Thanks a bunch!!!:)

Feel free to email me the recipe at: [email protected]

Holiday Pinwheel Wreath...

It's the Holiday Pinwheel Wreath - don't have the book here...

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/88/pinwheelwreathst8.th.jpg

I don't have the book, but judging by the picture, it's pretty simple to make. You can do savory or sweet. Take a puff pastry sheet and spread it with a filling. Roll it up and slice it, making pinwheels. Arrange the pinwheels in a circle and bake.

For a sweet filling, use cream cheese mixed with preserves.
For a savory filling, cream cheese with garlic, parmesan and a veggie (spinach, artichoke, tomato).

thank youThanks everyone. you were a big help!!!:D

The actual recipe uses crescent rolls.

Found it! It uses the Parmesan Pinwheel recipe from the Celebrations show that season. Arrange in a wreath to bake.

1 8 oz. tube crescent rolls
1/2 cup regular cream cheese spread
1/4 cup (1 oz) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
4 teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary OR 1 teaspoon Pantry Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix

Heat oven to 375F. Separate dough into 4 rectangles on smooth side of Large Grooved Cutting Board. Press seams to seal.

Place cream cheese in Small Batter Bowl. Grate Parm into Batter Bowl using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Snip rpsemary using Kitchen Shears; add to cheese mixture. Mix well using Small Mix 'N Scraper. USing Small Spreader, spread each rectangle with about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture to within 1/4 inch of edges.

Starting at short side, roll up each rectangle; pinch edges to seal. Cut each roll crosswise into 6 slices using serrated bread knife for a total of 24 slices. Place cut side down on Large Round Stone. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to Stackable Cooling Rack. Serve warm

wonderful!!That's perfect. My customer will be so pleased!! Thanks again!

BTW, those little things are wonderful!!!

You can make it into a ring like on the picture, or bake them individually for small appitizers. SOOOOO gooooood!

I like the spinach and ham variation from the same season. mmmm...

(If anyone's looking for that one, it's on CC, in the Theme Show Archive)

1. Can I still access recipes from the Fall/Winter 2003 catalog?

Yes, you can still access recipes from the Fall/Winter 2003 catalog on the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the "Recipes" section and use the search bar to look for recipes from that specific catalog.

2. How can I request a specific recipe from the Fall/Winter 2003 catalog?

If you cannot find a specific recipe from the Fall/Winter 2003 catalog on our website, you can reach out to our customer service team and request the recipe. They will do their best to locate and send it to you.

3. Are the recipes from the Fall/Winter 2003 catalog still relevant and up-to-date?

Yes, our team regularly reviews and updates our recipes to ensure they are still relevant and accurate. However, if you have any concerns about a specific recipe, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I still purchase products featured in the Fall/Winter 2003 catalog?

Some products from the Fall/Winter 2003 catalog may still be available for purchase, while others may have been discontinued. You can check the "Products" section on our website or contact our customer service team for more information.

5. Can I share recipes from the Fall/Winter 2003 catalog with others?

Yes, you can share recipes from the Fall/Winter 2003 catalog with others as long as it is for personal, non-commercial use. We ask that you do not distribute or publish our recipes without prior permission from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • muffetts
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
luvinpc
  • ChefBeckyD