• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Large Square Bowl for Your Kitchen | Limited Time Offer

In summary, the large square bowl is a versatile and durable kitchenware item made of high-quality stoneware. It measures 10 inches by 10 inches and has a depth of 4 inches, with a capacity of 8 cups. The bowl is both microwave and dishwasher safe, and can also be used for baking dishes up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It does not come with a lid, but can be paired with coordinating silicone lids for storage and transport of leftovers.
ChefZee
I wanted to buy the large square bowl with my kit enhancement and was all excited about it, only to discover it's been discontinued. Yes, it took me until December to realize that AND to realize I was still looking at the Summer catalog lol (don't worry, my customers all had the new one) If anyone has one they're willing to sell, please PM me. I'd like to wait until after the 1st (payday). Thanks.

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the Outlet also as it may show up there.

I always forget about the outlet. Thanks for the tip

1. What is the size of the large square bowl?

The large square bowl measures 10 inches by 10 inches and has a depth of 4 inches. It can hold up to 8 cups of food or liquid.

2. Is the large square bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the large square bowl is made of durable stoneware and is both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and reheating.

3. Can the large square bowl be used for baking?

Yes, the large square bowl is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for baking dishes like casseroles, lasagnas, and brownies.

4. What materials is the large square bowl made of?

The large square bowl is made of high-quality stoneware that is lead-free and chip-resistant. It is designed to withstand daily use in the kitchen.

5. Is there a lid included with the large square bowl?

No, the large square bowl does not come with a lid. However, it can be paired with our coordinating silicone lids for easy storage and transport of leftovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies