• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some lactose-free appetizer ideas for a party in early December?

In summary, when catering to a lactose intolerant guest, there are many delicious appetizer options to consider. These include stuffed mushrooms, vegetable spring rolls, caprese skewers with dairy-free pesto, antipasto platter, shrimp cocktail with dairy-free cocktail sauce, bruschetta without cheese, guacamole and salsa, grilled vegetable skewers, hummus platter, smoked salmon canapes, chickpea salad, roasted chickpeas, avocado deviled eggs, Mediterranean mezze platter with dairy-free dips, and fruit skewers with a dairy-free yogurt dip.
Jennie50
I'm having a party in early December, and my host would like me to focus on appetizers. Unfortunately, her mother-in-law (who she wants to cater to, as she is hoping MIL will be one of her main supporters) is lactose intolerant. It seems that most of the appetizer recipes I'm able to find include cheese and/or other milk products. I'd love any suggestions you're able to give me!

Thanks!

1. Stuffed Mushrooms - Use dairy-free cream cheese or hummus as the filling instead of cheese.2. Vegetable Spring Rolls - Filled with fresh veggies and served with a peanut or soy-based dipping sauce.3. Caprese Skewers - Use dairy-free pesto or hummus instead of traditional pesto and mozzarella.4. Antipasto Platter - Fill the platter with cured meats, olives, marinated vegetables, and crackers. Just make sure to check the labels for any hidden dairy ingredients.5. Shrimp Cocktail - Serve with a dairy-free cocktail sauce made with ketchup, horseradish, and lemon juice.6. Bruschetta - Top toasted baguette slices with a mixture of diced tomatoes, garlic, basil, and olive oil. Omit the traditional mozzarella cheese.7. Guacamole and Salsa - Serve with tortilla chips or fresh cut veggies for dipping.8. Grilled Vegetable Skewers - Marinate vegetables in a mixture of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and herbs before grilling.9. Hummus Platter - Serve a variety of hummus flavors with pita chips, crackers, and veggies for dipping.10. Smoked Salmon Canapes - Top crackers or toasted baguette slices with dairy-free cream cheese, smoked salmon, and fresh dill.11. Chickpea Salad - Mix together chickpeas, diced veggies, and a vinaigrette dressing for a refreshing and dairy-free appetizer.12. Roasted Chickpeas - Toss chickpeas in olive oil and spices, then roast in the oven for a crunchy and flavorful snack.13. Avocado Deviled Eggs - Replace the mayonnaise in traditional deviled eggs with mashed avocado for a creamy and dairy-free option.14. Mediterranean Mezze Platter - Fill a platter with a variety of Mediterranean-inspired dips, such as hummus, baba ganoush, and tzatziki (made with dairy-free yogurt).15. Fruit Skewers - Thread a variety of fresh fruits onto skewers for a colorful and refreshing appetizer. Serve with a dairy-free yogurt dip on the side.

What are the ingredients in the Iso Lactose-Free Appetizers?

The ingredients in our Iso Lactose-Free Appetizers include gluten-free flour, olive oil, herbs and spices, and a variety of lactose-free cheeses and dairy alternatives.

Are the Iso Lactose-Free Appetizers suitable for those with dairy allergies?

Yes, our Iso Lactose-Free Appetizers are free from dairy and are suitable for those with dairy allergies. However, please note that they are made in a facility that also processes dairy products.

Do the Iso Lactose-Free Appetizers contain any artificial flavors or preservatives?

No, our Iso Lactose-Free Appetizers are made with all-natural ingredients and do not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives.

How do I prepare the Iso Lactose-Free Appetizers?

Our Iso Lactose-Free Appetizers come with easy-to-follow instructions for preparation. Simply bake them in the oven for a few minutes and serve hot. They can also be prepared in an air fryer for a crispy texture.

Can I freeze the Iso Lactose-Free Appetizers?

Yes, our Iso Lactose-Free Appetizers can be frozen for up to 3 months. Simply thaw them in the refrigerator before baking or air frying for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebbieJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sheput