• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Julie Weitz Audio Training

In summary, "Iso: Julie Weitz Audio Training" is an audio program created by Pampered Chef consultant Julie Weitz to provide training and guidance for consultants looking to improve their business and sales techniques. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website and is suitable for both new and experienced consultants. There are three levels of the program: Basic, Advanced, and Elite, each offering more in-depth training. The audio files can also be downloaded for offline listening.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have any CDs?

dannyzmom said:
Anyone have any CDs?

I believe my ED does...if you don't find them elsewhere, I can put you in contact with her...

I know she has some recently recorded stuff as well as some of her CD's available for download. They are discounted and there is no shipping.

Related to Iso: Julie Weitz Audio Training

1. What is "Iso: Julie Weitz Audio Training"?

"Iso: Julie Weitz Audio Training" is an audio program created by Pampered Chef consultant Julie Weitz. It is designed to provide training and guidance for consultants looking to grow their business and improve their sales techniques.

2. How can I access "Iso: Julie Weitz Audio Training"?

"Iso: Julie Weitz Audio Training" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website. Once logged in, you can find the audio program under the "Training" tab.

3. Is "Iso: Julie Weitz Audio Training" only for new consultants?

No, "Iso: Julie Weitz Audio Training" is suitable for both new and experienced consultants. It offers valuable tips and techniques for all levels of consultants looking to improve their business.

4. Are there different levels of "Iso: Julie Weitz Audio Training"?

Yes, there are three levels of "Iso: Julie Weitz Audio Training": Basic, Advanced, and Elite. Each level builds upon the previous one and offers more in-depth training and strategies for success.

5. Can I listen to "Iso: Julie Weitz Audio Training" offline?

Yes, once you have purchased "Iso: Julie Weitz Audio Training", you can download the audio files and listen to them offline. This allows you to access the training at any time, even without an internet connection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• btriplett2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Wis Chef Dawn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • TBlackwell