• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for HWC Pink Polka Dot Mugs and Plates?

In summary, the conversation is about the customer looking for the HWC Pink Polka Dot Big Mugs and or plates. The customer is not sure if they still have them or where they may be. The customer has two customers who want to give the mugs to cancer patients.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have either the HWC Pink Polka Dot
Big Mugs and or plates? Please??? I have 2 customers
looking for them.

Where were they a week ago? They could have ordered them online.

I know, but life sometimes doesn't allow ... one of them got word at the end of the month that their family member had a rare small intestine cancer and she was busy ministering to her family so I totally understand that she missed this. Life often takes over our thoughts in many areas and I totally understand missing them online. I have often missed deadlines for ordering things or checking out specials at some company because something in life was more pressing. The other person wants to give the mugs to two friends who are battling breast cancer and she did order one set for herself, realized when she got them in her hands yesterday that they are even more beautiful in person than in the online photo and called to try and get two for herself since she is giving these two women each one of the ones she received yesterday. I am in tears at her compassion and giving heart and I'm willing to search to help her out.

awwww, Diane. I'm sorry if my response was short and cold. I wish I had some to share, but I only have my one set that I personally use.

I might have these, can check once baby is awake (she's sleeping on me)

Have u tried Ebay if you cannot find them here?

Oh Debbie...it's all cool! I only wrote that to explain :)
I've had one response already and am praying for more! Thanks!

patkatmom said:
I might have these, can check once baby is awake (she's sleeping on me)

THANKS! and oh... how I LOVE to have a little one snuggled asleep with me! I'm a bit jealous!

I have both the mugs and plates...I bought an extra set just in case this happened to me. Let me know the zipcode so I can weigh them and give you you a shipping cost.
Amy

AmyR said:
I have both the mugs and plates...I bought an extra set just in case this happened to me. Let me know the zipcode so I can weigh them and give you you a shipping cost.
Amy

I sent you a PM

What are Iso Hwc Mugs and Plates made of?

Iso Hwc Mugs and Plates are made of high-quality stoneware, making them durable and perfect for everyday use.

Are Iso Hwc Mugs and Plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, Iso Hwc Mugs and Plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient and easy to clean.

What is the capacity of Iso Hwc Mugs?

The capacity of Iso Hwc Mugs is 16 ounces, making them perfect for a large cup of coffee or tea.

What color options are available for Iso Hwc Mugs and Plates?

Iso Hwc Mugs and Plates are available in a variety of colors, including white, red, blue, and green, to match any kitchen decor.

Can Iso Hwc Mugs and Plates be used in the oven?

Yes, Iso Hwc Mugs and Plates are oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making them versatile for all your cooking and baking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LaureNJohn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LaureNJohn
  • byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • twinkie10