• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Ingredients for a Hot Dip with Dried Beef and Cream Cheese?

In summary, to make the "Iso: Hot Dip Using Dried Beef," chop dried beef and spread it in a baking dish. Mix cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream and spread over the dried beef. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake. You can use other meats and make it ahead of time. Serve with a variety of dippers and store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
melindag
Hoping someone can help me out. I attended a party at a friend's house today, and it turned out to be somewhat productive for me PC-wise. Although I don't believe in going to things like this and self-promoting, out of respect to the consultant who is there working, the fact that I am a PC consultant eventually came out in conversation among a few other guests.
This produced at least 2 new leads for me, one of them being the consultant who was doing the party! :)

Anyway, one of the potential leads asked me if I knew of a PC recipe that was a hot dip made with dried beef, cream cheese and who knows what else. I have searched my files and can't come up with anything.

Anybody out there know?
thanks!
Melinda

not a PC recipethe one I have isn't PC but its AWESOME!!! My mom's friend used to make this all the time when I was a kid. LOVE LOVE LOVE it !

8 OZ CREAM CHEESE
1/2 PINT SOUR CREAM
2 TBLSP MINCED ONION (DRIED)
1 JAR DRIED BEEF (2.5 OZ)
2 TBLSP MILK
1/2 TSP GARLIC POWDER
2 SHAKES BLACK PEPPER (thats what it says =) )

rinse beef under cold water (to loosen salt)

chop beef in food processor (fairly fine)

mix all ingreidents

spread all into 9" pie plate, dab with 3-4 pats of butter

bake @ 350* 15-20 minutes or until browned

thank you!
melinda

1. How do I make the "Iso: Hot Dip Using Dried Beef?"

To make the "Iso: Hot Dip Using Dried Beef," you will need a package of dried beef, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and green onions. First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Then, chop the dried beef into small pieces and spread it onto the bottom of a baking dish. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream until well combined. Spread this mixture over the dried beef in the baking dish. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Garnish with chopped green onions before serving.

2. Can I use a different type of meat besides dried beef for this dip?

While dried beef is the traditional meat used in this dip, you can also use other types of meat such as chopped ham or bacon to make a delicious variation. Just make sure to cook the meat first before adding it to the dip.

3. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time. Simply prepare the dip according to the instructions and refrigerate until ready to bake. Add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the dip is cold from the fridge.

4. What can I serve with this dip?

This dip goes well with a variety of dippers such as tortilla chips, crackers, pretzels, or vegetables. You can also serve it with toasted bread or pita chips.

5. How long will this dip last in the fridge?

If you have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. To reheat, place the dip in the oven or microwave until warmed through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo
  • erinyourpclady
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies