• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Green Cutting Thingy... (Help?)

In summary, the "Iso: Green Cutting Thingy" is a versatile kitchen tool used for slicing, dicing, and chopping fruits, vegetables, and herbs. It is dishwasher safe, can be used on any cutting surface, and measures 5 inches in length and 3 inches in width. To use it, simply place the food on top of the blades, press down and rock back and forth.
IAmChefJ
I have a customer who was telling me about this thing his son had, that was Pampered Chef, and it had some sort of cutting wheel on it... and it cut through plastic?

Now mind you, he was telling me about this as I was walking into church in a group of people... so I'm foggy on the details.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? And if so, do you have one to sell?

The i-slice used to be green, cuts thru the plastic on cd's and dvd's and things...thinking since his son had it and you can't cut yourself with it, this might be what he is referring too!

HTH!

Yep, sounds like an i-Slice

Thanks guys! I guess that wasn't the kind of plastic I was thinking of. I've sent him a link to it, that would be awesome if it is.

but a 'cutting wheel'? The i-slice doesn't have a wheel.

They might have thought that it had an internal wheel that rotated.

We also had the green large plastic knife, even though he probably is talking about the I-slice.
Deb

It appears to have been an i-slice! Yay! Thanks for your help ladies!

What is the "Iso: Green Cutting Thingy" used for?

The "Iso: Green Cutting Thingy" is a versatile kitchen tool designed for slicing, dicing, and chopping fruits, vegetables, and herbs.

Is the "Iso: Green Cutting Thingy" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso: Green Cutting Thingy" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

Can the "Iso: Green Cutting Thingy" be used on any type of cutting surface?

Yes, the "Iso: Green Cutting Thingy" is safe to use on any cutting surface including plastic, wood, and glass. It is also gentle on non-stick cookware.

What is the size of the "Iso: Green Cutting Thingy"?

The "Iso: Green Cutting Thingy" measures 5 inches in length and 3 inches in width, making it a compact and convenient tool for any kitchen.

How do I use the "Iso: Green Cutting Thingy"?

To use the "Iso: Green Cutting Thingy," simply place the food you want to cut on top of the blades, press down firmly, and rock the tool back and forth to chop. For larger pieces, simply rotate the tool and continue chopping until the desired size is reached.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcjulie
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
minirottie