• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs & Noodles

In summary, to make Iso Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs & Noodles, you will need ground beef, panko breadcrumbs, egg, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, vegetable oil, red bell pepper, snow peas, udon noodles, and optional green onions. You can use ground turkey or chicken instead of beef. To make the meatballs, mix the ingredients together and bake. You can use any preferred vegetables and make the teriyaki glaze by combining soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, and garlic. Cook the vegetables and noodles in vegetable oil and toss with the glaze. Serve with the cooked meatballs on top and garnish with green onions if desired.
chefpatrice
Gold Member
I have a Show in September where the Host wants to demo this recipe (cover of Fall 2009 catty) at her Show. She would also like to try it ahead of time on her own. I have been inactive for the last 3 months and can't order samples or supplies.:blushing: If you have this recipe would you please post it? I'd really appreciate it!

Patrice Johnson

Thank you sooooo much! You are a ROCK STAR! OMG, I love having this site as a resource! Thanks again!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Iso: Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs & Noodles?

The ingredients you will need are 1 pound ground beef, 1 cup panko breadcrumbs, 1 egg, ¼ cup soy sauce, 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 cloves garlic (minced), 1 teaspoon ginger (minced), 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 red bell pepper (sliced), 1 cup snow peas, 8 oz. udon noodles, and green onions (optional for garnish).

2. Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the ground beef with ground turkey or chicken if desired.

3. How do I make the meatballs for this recipe?

To make the meatballs, combine the ground beef, panko breadcrumbs, egg, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a bowl. Mix together until well combined. Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.

4. Can I use different vegetables for this dish?

Absolutely! You can use any vegetables you prefer such as broccoli, carrots, or mushrooms. You can also add in extra vegetables or substitute the ones listed in the recipe.

5. How do I make the teriyaki glaze for the meatballs?

To make the teriyaki glaze, combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved. In a separate pan, sauté the red bell pepper and snow peas in vegetable oil until tender. Add in the cooked udon noodles and teriyaki glaze, then toss to coat. Serve the glazed noodles and vegetables with the cooked meatballs on top. Garnish with green onions if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • pkd09
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedcheflori
Replies
Views
Jennie50