• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missed July Promo Event: Who Has a Glassware Tote to Sell?

In summary, the Iso Glassware Tote is a specially designed carrier for transporting and storing glassware safely. It is available for purchase through the July Promo Earners program and can hold various types of glassware including wine glasses, champagne flutes, and martini glasses. It is durable, easy to clean, and can hold up to 12 standard-sized glasses. While it cannot be personalized, it does come with a clear pocket for labeling.
Norma Goolsby Thomas
Gold Member
I am interested in purchasing the Glassware tote from anyone that earned the July promotional item. I had unplanned surgery at the end of May and could not attend conference or do any shows in July. I will pay top dollar! Please contact me via email @ [email protected] .

Thanks!

Norma:angel:

What is the Iso Glassware Tote and how can I purchase it?

The Iso Glassware Tote is a specially designed carrier for transporting and storing glassware safely. It is available for purchase through our July Promo Earners program where top earners can use their earnings to buy it. Please contact us for more information on how to participate in this program.

What type of glassware can the Iso Glassware Tote hold?

The Iso Glassware Tote is designed to hold various types of glassware, including wine glasses, champagne flutes, martini glasses, and more. It can also hold other delicate items such as vases or fragile ornaments. However, it is not suitable for storing or transporting larger items such as plates or bowls.

Is the Iso Glassware Tote durable and easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Glassware Tote is made of durable materials that can withstand regular use and transportation. It is also easy to clean and maintain, as it can be wiped down with a damp cloth or washed with mild soap and water. However, it is not recommended to put it in the dishwasher or washing machine.

How many glasses can the Iso Glassware Tote hold?

The Iso Glassware Tote can hold up to 12 standard-sized glasses. However, the exact number may vary depending on the size and shape of the glasses. It is always best to pack the glasses securely and avoid overpacking to prevent damage during transportation.

Can I personalize the Iso Glassware Tote with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the Iso Glassware Tote is not currently available for personalization. However, it does come with a clear pocket on the front where you can insert a label or tag to easily identify your tote. This makes it perfect for events or gatherings where multiple people may be using the same tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Knight
  • chefmeg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • DZmom