• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO: F/W 06 Product List for Current Season - Need Help!

In summary, the Iso: F/W 06 Product List includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen accessories. These products can be purchased online through a consultant's website or the Pampered Chef website. There are also new products in the list, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Microfiber Kitchen Towel Set. Hosting a Pampered Chef party can earn you free products from the list based on total sales. Additionally, there may be special deals or promotions for the Iso: F/W 06 Product List, which can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I found the S/S ones on CC but I need one for this current season still... does anyone have it? Thanks!!

:confused: Joy, Is this what you wanted???

Attachments

• Fall Winter Cheat Sheet.doc
    31 KB · Views: 315
Thanks! I was hoping to get one with prices too... I'm trying to work up a fundraiser price sheet and if it's in Excel format, I can add in the tax too so the amount payable is precalculated.

Related to ISO: F/W 06 Product List for Current Season - Need Help!

1. What products are included in the Iso: F/W 06 Product List?

The Iso: F/W 06 Product List includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen accessories.

2. Can I purchase products from the Iso: F/W 06 Product List online?

Yes, you can purchase products from the Iso: F/W 06 Product List online through your Pampered Chef consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are there any new products in the Iso: F/W 06 Product List?

Yes, there are several new products in the Iso: F/W 06 Product List, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, and the Microfiber Kitchen Towel Set.

4. Can I host a party to earn free products from the Iso: F/W 06 Product List?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products from the Iso: F/W 06 Product List based on the total sales from your party.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the Iso: F/W 06 Product List?

Yes, there may be special deals or promotions for the Iso: F/W 06 Product List, which can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • pckrissy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies