• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Dvd on Packing Rolling Tote

In Tracy's case, she put all of her most important ingredients and tools in the medium bowl, placed the EZRead cups in the front pocket, and put the cutting board and square in the side pocket. Then she put the garlic press and measuring cups in the other two pockets, and put the catalog and rolling case in the back pocket. Tracy also packed a dish towel and dish in the bottom of the case, and put the doughnut cutter and other miscellaneous items in the inner snap pocket. Finally, she put the rolling case on the wheels and headed to her show!
yummy4tummy
I have watched this but can't remember if I have the DVD or if I saw it on CC. Someone please help me jar my memory. Is it on it's own dvd/video or along with something else? I have the rollong case now and am desperate to know how to pack it safely and correctly. Thanks. Valky

I am also looking for the video.

it was on the website I dont know how else you can get it.

Yeah I have no clue how to pack mine either...safely anyway

It was on CC. Maybe someone saved it?

I saved it on my other computer which decided to die shortly after.

Oh I hope so. ANYBODY OUT THERE SAVE IT? Please let me know. Thanks. Valky

I would love to see this. Have the tote, love it, but can't pack worth a darn.

me too! meeeee too!!!:eek:

I'm in the same boat.
Would love suggestions on how to pack the rolling case.

Does Anyone Have This?

I just email HO to find out if they still have this available. I will let you know as soon as I hear something back. Valky

I saved the link but the link is no longer valid. Sorry!;)

Well that's my luck, I emailed HO to ask if they had it available for reference and I haven't heard anything yet. If you others could call or e-mail HO too maybe we can get it again. Power in numbers! KWIM? Valky

chefanne said:
I'm in the same boat.
Would love suggestions on how to pack the rolling case.

Ok - here's what I do.
I start with the medium stainless bowl on the bottom with a dish towel in it-- then the classic batter bowl + another cloth and then the small batter bowl
On top of all that I put the EZRead cups.
I put the EAD in one of those inner pockets, a SA Medium platter down one inner side pocket and the UM down the other side pocket (without the box & guard)
I put 4 prep bowls in one side shallow pocket in stacjs of two with Handi Scrapers keeping the 2 stacjs separate and the Grate Container with one grater barrel inside the prep bowls and the lids next to that...Measure All cup with garlic press in it goes on the other stacj of prep bowls.

Round stone in exterior padded inner pocket and Cutting Board w/meas cups on the outer exterior padded pocket

Inner snap pocket gets seasonings and crinkle cutter, box of UM blades and food holder for UM...bakers roller and egg slicer and a few othe rmisc things.

Adjust scoop gets dropped down the center wherever it lands.

Cutting board and SA Medium Square in one side padded exterior pocket

Catalogs in back pocket.
The end...

HAHA...tooo funny. The end. Guess I'll be packing and unpacking..practicing and .....oh phew...LOL

CRAP....that all makes so much sense. I just packed mine for a show on Friday night. Off to do it again....I want an A+!

Can you tell I"m an overachiever???!!!:D

Well I called HO about the rolling case and they said they do not have it so unless someone here downloaded it/saved it, it's gone forever. Anybody?
Valky

When I first got my rolling case a while back, I practiced packing it, and re-packing it. With all of the pockets in there, it seemed to fill up fast, and with the pockets bulging, you couldn't seem to fit much in there. Then nothing seemed to go back in the same spot, because I couldn't remember where I had it.

So, I unzipped the inner liner and took it out. My director didn't even know it did that.

I put SA in the bottom and just stacked and tucked around the sides. I can hold so much more stuff. I put my round stone in the front pocket. I really try not to overpack. Basically what I need for my recipe, and some things to display. Otherwise that thing will be soooo heavy.

The wheels are great until you need to go up steps. UUGGHH!!

Hope that helps.

Tracy :) :) :)

Related to Iso Dvd on Packing Rolling Tote

What is an Iso Dvd on Packing Rolling Tote?

An Iso Dvd on Packing Rolling Tote is a specialized tote designed specifically for carrying and organizing various cooking and kitchen supplies, such as knives, spatulas, measuring cups, and more. It features multiple compartments and pockets, as well as a durable and easy-to-transport rolling design.

What materials is the Iso Dvd on Packing Rolling Tote made of?

The Iso Dvd on Packing Rolling Tote is made of high-quality and durable materials such as heavy-duty nylon fabric and reinforced zippers. It also has a sturdy and lightweight aluminum frame, making it both sturdy and easy to carry.

How many compartments and pockets does the Iso Dvd on Packing Rolling Tote have?

The Iso Dvd on Packing Rolling Tote has a total of 15 compartments and pockets, including a main compartment for larger items, multiple side pockets for smaller items, and a zippered pocket for valuables. It also has a removable divider for customizable storage options.

Is the Iso Dvd on Packing Rolling Tote suitable for travel?

Yes, the Iso Dvd on Packing Rolling Tote is perfect for travel as it not only provides ample storage space for all your cooking supplies, but its rolling design also makes it easy to transport without straining your back or shoulders. It also meets most airline carry-on size requirements.

Can the Iso Dvd on Packing Rolling Tote be used for other purposes besides cooking?

While the Iso Dvd on Packing Rolling Tote is specifically designed for cooking and kitchen supplies, its versatile design and spacious compartments make it suitable for organizing and carrying other items as well, such as art supplies, crafting tools, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies