• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone selling an Iso Dots Picnic Basket? Willing to buy!

In summary, the person was selling the basket, which is a collection of different items consultants can use to help them with their business. They were asking for $100 for it.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Just thought I'd try here. If anyone is looking to sell theres I'd be more than happy to buy, name a price :D...I feel SO bad, because 1 of my girls REALLY wanted it & I checked & saw she had 2 shows in May so I told her she made it! Well she called HO on Thurs. to ask where it was & they said she didn't earn it because 1 of her shows was an April show ( which didn't show up on my tracker. Now I feel SO bad because I feel like it was my fault. :( Thanks for listening & TIA

Ginger

Ugh! I'm so sorry, Ginger. :cry:

I did the same thing with one of my consultants in December with the MFP. I didn't pay any attention to the fact that one of her shows was a Nov. show. :-( I felt so bad.

Chefbeckyd said:
Ugh! I'm so sorry, Ginger. :cry:

I did the same thing with one of my consultants in December with the MFP. I didn't pay any attention to the fact that one of her shows was a Nov. show. :-( I felt so bad.

I know in the future, I'm going to be Extra Careful!! ;)

There is almost always a report for under the reports for the sales promotion of the month, it only counts the show if it is under the correct month. That way you don't have to double check all the show dates.

I know this is an old thread, but I have one of these -- everything is unopened -- if you or someone else is still interested, PM me.

jwpamp said:
I know this is an old thread, but I have one of these -- everything is unopened -- if you or someone else is still interested, PM me.

I know someone who wants the basket but absolutely does not want the contents. If you are interested in selling just that please pm me your price.

I think I saw someone who was selling this on the yahoo group "let's make a deal" It is just for consultants trying to sell their products to other consultants and/or searching something for customers.

Just an Update -- It's been sold.

1. What is the material of the Iso Dots Picnic Basket?

The Iso Dots Picnic Basket is made of durable and lightweight insulated fabric, perfect for keeping your food and drinks cool.

2. How many people can the Iso Dots Picnic Basket accommodate?

The Iso Dots Picnic Basket is designed to comfortably fit 4 people, making it ideal for a small group or family outing.

3. Does the Iso Dots Picnic Basket come with any utensils or accessories?

Yes, the Iso Dots Picnic Basket includes 4 sets of stainless steel cutlery, 4 plastic plates, 4 plastic wine glasses, and a bottle opener, all secured in their own designated compartments.

4. Is the Iso Dots Picnic Basket easy to transport?

Yes, the Iso Dots Picnic Basket features a sturdy handle and a detachable shoulder strap, making it easy to carry and transport to your desired picnic location.

5. Is the Iso Dots Picnic Basket waterproof?

Yes, the Iso Dots Picnic Basket is designed with a waterproof lining, ensuring that any spills or messes can be easily cleaned and preventing any moisture from seeping in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamchefpatrice
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • MLinAZ