• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cookware Comparison Flyer...

In summary, the Iso Cookware stands out from other cookware options due to its triple-layer construction, nonstick surface, and versatility for both stovetop and oven cooking. It is also suitable for use on all types of stovetops and can be easily cleaned, though hand washing is recommended for optimal performance. Additionally, the Iso Cookware is covered by a limited lifetime warranty for any defects.
jdavis
Needed ASAP, the only ones i have found have not had anything about the new exec cookware on them, just the prof. I was looking for the chart that compares the PC cookware to other brands of cookware.

TIA

I think you're referring to this one....

Attachments

• Cookware Comparison Chart general.doc
    163.5 KB · Views: 477
No, I have that one, it doesn't have the Executive cookware on it. I was thinking I had gotten one with it on there also, but I can't find it. It was probably in my saved emails on my computer but I lost all of my emails when I changed computers as well as my Word, AGAIN, UGHHHH!!!

1. What is the difference between the Iso Cookware and other cookware options?

The Iso Cookware is made with a triple-layer construction, including an aluminum core for even heat distribution. It also has a nonstick surface that is PFOA-free and safe for all types of cooking. Other cookware options may not have these features.

2. Is the Iso Cookware oven-safe?

Yes, the Iso Cookware is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it versatile for both stovetop and oven cooking.

3. Can the Iso Cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Iso Cookware is suitable for use on all stovetop surfaces, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. How do I clean and care for the Iso Cookware?

The Iso Cookware is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but it is recommended to hand wash for longer-lasting performance. Avoid using metal utensils on the nonstick surface and use mild dish soap and a soft sponge for cleaning.

5. Is the Iso Cookware covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Cookware comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship, so you can have peace of mind with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mom4angela
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • cookingwithlove