• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Discontinued Recipe Binder Pocket Pages?

In summary, Iso: Clear Recipe Pocket Pages are clear plastic sleeves that can hold up to 20 recipe cards and are designed to fit into Pampered Chef Recipe Binders. Each pack contains 10 pockets and they can also fit into standard 3-ring binders. They can be used to store other items besides recipe cards and are washable and reusable.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I am in search of several packs of the clear recipe pocket pages that fit in the retired recipe binder. I didn't see it on the replacement parts order form like I had previously. Does anyone know where I can get some of these. Thanks!:eek:

tabnat80 said:
I am in search of several packs of the clear recipe pocket pages that fit in the retired recipe binder. I didn't see it on the replacement parts order form like I had previously. Does anyone know where I can get some of these. Thanks!:eek:

I think they are in the supply orders.....

It was on the replacement parts order form through Feb. It's not there anymore.

HO Said they don't have them anymore....Does anyone have any of the recipe refill pages that went with the recipe binder that they are willing to sell? The HO said these are no longer available on the replacement order form.

What are Iso: Clear Recipe Pocket Pages?

Iso: Clear Recipe Pocket Pages are clear plastic sleeves designed to store and protect recipe cards. They are specifically designed to fit into our Pampered Chef Recipe Binders.

How many pockets come in a pack?

Each pack of Iso: Clear Recipe Pocket Pages contains 10 pockets, which can hold up to 20 recipe cards (2 cards per pocket).

Are these pockets compatible with other recipe binders?

While these pockets are specifically designed for our Pampered Chef Recipe Binders, they can also fit into most standard 3-ring binders.

Can these pockets be used to store other items besides recipe cards?

Yes, these pockets can also be used to store and protect other items such as photos, index cards, or small notes.

Can these pockets be washed and reused?

Yes, these pockets are made of durable, washable plastic and can be reused multiple times. Simply wipe them clean with a damp cloth and let them air dry before using them again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • ChefChillFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
Replies
Views
JennLizFran