• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Chilzanne Rectangular ... New in Box

In summary, the Iso Chilzanne Rectangular dish is a versatile serving dish designed to keep food hot or cold for an extended period of time. It has a temperature range of 32°F to 212°F and can maintain the desired temperature for up to 2 hours. The dish is also microwave and dishwasher safe with a capacity of 2.5 quarts, making it perfect for serving larger dishes or multiple servings. It can be used for both hot and cold dishes, making it a convenient option for any type of food.
Jessamary
I have a friend looking for one...the one with the deviled egg tray. Does anyone happen to have one in a box somewhere?

Thanks!

I have one New in Package that came missing the two small inserts that turn it from 4 sections to 6, and unfortunately I didn't notice until a couple months ago, too late to get them from Home Office. Those can be ordered through Product Replacement though. Let me know if you are interested. I think they were $35.

Last edited:
I need a Rectangle Server & two large bowls. I have a customer that lost them in a house fire recently!

Related to Iso Chilzanne Rectangular ... New in Box

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Chilzanne Rectangular dish?

The Iso Chilzanne Rectangular dish is designed to keep food hot or cold for an extended period of time, making it perfect for serving dishes that need to maintain a specific temperature.

2. What is the temperature range that the Iso Chilzanne Rectangular dish can maintain?

The dish can keep food hot or cold for up to 2 hours, with a temperature range of 32°F to 212°F.

3. Is the Iso Chilzanne Rectangular dish microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the dish is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it easy to reheat and clean.

4. What is the capacity of the Iso Chilzanne Rectangular dish?

The dish has a 2.5 quart capacity, making it perfect for serving larger dishes or multiple servings.

5. Can the Iso Chilzanne Rectangular dish be used for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the dish is designed to keep both hot and cold dishes at their desired temperature, making it versatile for any type of dish you want to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • mrshamel3808