• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement for The Pampered Chef's Iso Chillzanne Bowl?

In summary, the Iso Chillzanne Bowl is a versatile and innovative serving bowl designed to keep food chilled for longer periods of time. It is perfect for serving cold dishes such as salads, fruit, and dips. To use it, simply place it in the freezer for a few hours before use and then fill it with your desired food. The bowl's unique design will keep your food cold and fresh for hours. It is also safe for food, as it is made with food-grade materials and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The bowl has a capacity of 3.5 quarts and measures 10 inches in diameter, making it the perfect size for serving a variety of dishes. However, it is not suitable for hot foods and is
acherry
Gold Member
Hi all..make a long story short, someone ruined the bowl which didn't belong to them, and they need it replaced w/out them knowing!!

Anyone have the big one..I think that's the one that has the 3 cup volume!
If so...let me know ASAP!!!!

Cheers,
Angela

Okay..totally prego brain here...its the MINI-bowl I need as that's the 2.5 - 3 cup volume...so PC ladies and gents..anyone have one?? :)

Sorry, but I do have the large bowl.

acherry said:
Okay..totally prego brain here...its the MINI-bowl I need as that's the 2.5 - 3 cup volume...so PC ladies and gents..anyone have one?? :)

I have one (actually 2). Email me at [email protected]

Hi Beth,

Sent you an e-mail!! Super excited..thanks how much for both?

Cheers,
Angela

What is the Iso Chillzanne Bowl and what is it used for?

The Iso Chillzanne Bowl is a versatile and innovative serving bowl designed to keep food chilled for longer periods of time. It is perfect for serving cold dishes such as salads, fruit, and dips.

How do I use the Iso Chillzanne Bowl?

To use the Iso Chillzanne Bowl, simply place it in the freezer for a few hours before use. Once chilled, remove from the freezer and fill with your desired food. The bowl's unique design will keep your food cold and fresh for hours.

Is the Iso Chillzanne Bowl safe for food?

Yes, the Iso Chillzanne Bowl is made with food-grade materials and is safe for serving and storing food. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What size is the Iso Chillzanne Bowl?

The Iso Chillzanne Bowl has a capacity of 3.5 quarts and measures 10 inches in diameter, making it the perfect size for serving a variety of dishes.

Can I use the Iso Chillzanne Bowl for hot foods?

No, the Iso Chillzanne Bowl is not designed for use with hot foods. It is specifically made to keep cold foods chilled and fresh for longer periods of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • mturock