• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Affordable Cherry Pitters for Zip Code 48180?

In summary, there is a Cherry Pitter on eBay for $10.50 with free shipping. It is currently selling for $26.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I am in search of two brand new Cherry Pitters. Please let me know what the total cost would be for these two plus shipping to zip code 48180. Will consider two separate Cherry Pitters if you only have one, but definitely want to save money on shipping if possible.

Thanks! :D

Candice

these are so hard to come by....I gave mine to my sister a long time ago and I have posted on here several times to see if anyone has one....no luck, so far. So if somehow there are 3 floating around out there,please add me to the pitter list!

By the way, some time ago, I got one off e-bay for a customer willing to pay the cost....

oh I love mine! I so wish they would bring them back..I had a second one I gave to my father in law...he loves it...I know we could sell a ton again

i LOVE mine tooooo!!!! i sure wish they would bring them back! they were the best!

I wish they would bring them back, people ask about them all the time!

There's one on eBay right now for $10.50 with free shipping. It has 1 day to go. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pampered-Chef-2080-Cherry-Olive-Pitter-NEW-/260848101884?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbbc229fc

does anyone know someone in mexico? the fall/winter 2011 catalog for pc mexico has the grey chef's tools & the cherry pitter.... http://www.pamperedchef.com.mx/images/public/us/pdf/esp_catalog_mexico.pdf

deanna_g said:
There's one on eBay right now for $10.50 with free shipping. It has 1 day to go. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pampered-Chef-2080-Cherry-Olive-Pitter-NEW-/260848101884?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbbc229fc

it is up to $17.50!

kristina16marie said:
does anyone know someone in mexico? the fall/winter 2011 catalog for pc mexico has the grey chef's tools & the cherry pitter.... http://www.pamperedchef.com.mx/images/public/us/pdf/esp_catalog_mexico.pdf

oh my gosh! there it is in the catalog! now, why is it no avaliable in the US?

Wow...I see it in there too! I want it! :( Wish we could get them here...

Wow, that pitter ended up going for $26. I too have a customer in dire need of one. Really with they'd bring that back for Spring!

What is the "Iso: Cherry Pitter, New" and how does it work?

The "Iso: Cherry Pitter, New" is a kitchen tool designed to quickly and efficiently remove pits from cherries. To use, simply place a cherry in the pitter, press down on the handle, and the pit will be ejected from the bottom.

Is the "Iso: Cherry Pitter, New" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso: Cherry Pitter, New" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack for best results.

What types of cherries can the "Iso: Cherry Pitter, New" handle?

The "Iso: Cherry Pitter, New" can handle most types of cherries, including sweet and sour cherries. However, it may not be suitable for larger cherries with thicker pits.

Does the "Iso: Cherry Pitter, New" come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your "Iso: Cherry Pitter, New", you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Is the "Iso: Cherry Pitter, New" safe for children to use?

We recommend adult supervision when using the "Iso: Cherry Pitter, New". While it is designed with safety in mind, the pitter may have sharp edges and should be used with caution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • cathyskitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • beccathebaker