• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find an Iso Olive/Cherry Pitter for Purchase in 77065?

In summary, an Iso Olive/Cherry Pitter is a handheld kitchen tool used for removing pits from olives and cherries. It works by squeezing the handles together to push the pit out of the fruit. The pitter is easy to clean and can also be used for other small fruits with pits. It has safety features and should be used as directed and kept out of reach of children.
cgreen
New only, please. Email/private message me with cost plus shipping to 77065.

Thanks!

I have one -- got it for someone who changed their mind. New in package -- It is $12.75 email me at [email protected]

Oh, thank you but someone contacted me by email, so I'm all good now!

Related to Where Can I Find an Iso Olive/Cherry Pitter for Purchase in 77065?

What is an Iso Olive/Cherry Pitter?

An Iso Olive/Cherry Pitter is a kitchen tool designed specifically for removing pits from olives and cherries. It is a handheld device with a small hole at the end that is used to push the pit out of the fruit.

How does an Iso Olive/Cherry Pitter work?

The user places the olive or cherry into the hole of the pitter and squeezes the handles together. This action pushes the pit out of the fruit, leaving it intact and ready to be used in recipes or eaten as a snack.

Is the Iso Olive/Cherry Pitter easy to clean?

Yes, the pitter is designed to be easy to clean. It can be taken apart for thorough cleaning and is also dishwasher safe for convenience.

Can the Iso Olive/Cherry Pitter be used for other fruits?

While it is primarily designed for olives and cherries, the pitter can also be used for other small fruits with pits such as plums and grapes. It may also work for larger fruits like peaches, but may not be as effective.

Is the Iso Olive/Cherry Pitter safe to use?

Yes, the pitter is safe to use. It is designed with sharp blades for efficient pit removal, but also has safety features to prevent accidents. It is important to always use the pitter as directed and keep it out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MarciMac
  • Niki