• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Blue Silicone Oven Glove with Five Fingers: When Was This Last Sold?

In summary, the Iso: Blue Silicone Oven Glove is a high-quality, heat-resistant glove made of silicone material that can withstand temperatures up to 450°F. It is dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for longevity. The glove is suitable for grilling and comes in a set of one, designed to fit both the left and right hand. It can also be used for handling hot liquids, but caution should be taken to avoid direct contact with steam.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I have a customer who says a friend purchased a blue silicone oven glove (with all five fingers), but I've never seen it before. Does anyone know how long ago we sold this, or have one available?

I've never heard of it. But I'd like one, too!

Nope. Not ours.

Thanks! I'm not sure what they were talking about then...

1. What is the material of the Iso: Blue Silicone Oven Glove?

The Iso: Blue Silicone Oven Glove is made of high-quality, heat-resistant silicone material that can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.

2. Is the Iso: Blue Silicone Oven Glove dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Blue Silicone Oven Glove is safe to be cleaned in the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand-washing for optimal longevity.

3. Can I use the Iso: Blue Silicone Oven Glove for grilling?

Yes, the Iso: Blue Silicone Oven Glove is suitable for use with grilling, as it can withstand high temperatures and protect your hands from heat and flames.

4. How many gloves are included in the Iso: Blue Silicone Oven Glove set?

The Iso: Blue Silicone Oven Glove set includes one glove, designed to fit both the left and right hand for convenience.

5. Can I use the Iso: Blue Silicone Oven Glove for handling hot liquids?

Yes, the Iso: Blue Silicone Oven Glove is designed to provide a secure grip on hot objects, including pots, pans, and hot liquids. However, please use caution when handling hot liquids and be sure to avoid direct contact with steam.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • jfoos
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies