• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso a Pampered Chef Shoulder Tote/Catalog Bag

In summary, Lisa is looking for a shoulder tote that can carry a laptop and binder. She found one that she would like to sell.
schoonies
Hello all,Update - 11/21/2016 - Found one online and fingers crossed the person that sold it to me was honest in their description. Thank you and have a Happy Thanksgiving. I am in search of a Pampered Chef Shoulder tote w/clear front pocket for catalogs. Do you have one for sale? Message me please. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0001-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have a couple different ones. One is brand new and still in plastic and other is used but in like new condition.

smithcooking said:
I have a couple different ones. One is brand new and still in plastic and other is used but in like new condition.
Do you still have this available? I am looking for one also.

If anyone comes across another please let me know!

Hi, if anyone is still looking for a catalog tote, I have one for sale, it is used but in excellent condition. also available is the very large black show tote. willing to sell as a bundle or not! :)

• Are these still available? If so how much and where are you located?

Hi Susan, I apologize but they have just been sold!

FranLynnTSGr said:
Do you still have this available? I am looking for one also.
I stillhave one if anyone is interested! Message me at [email protected]
Itwas never used!

Andrea Davis said:
If anyone comes across another please let me know!
Did you find a catalog tote ever? I ave one I'd like to sell.

Dorothy said:
Did you find a catalog tote ever? I ave one I'd like to sell.
Do you still have this tote available?

ShandaSassyKitchen said:
I have several that are new that I would be willing to sell!

ShandaSassyKitchen said:
I don't have one exactly like it but I have a different one, with poka dots that u can also Insert a catalog on the outside.

Dorothy said:
I don't have one exactly like it but I have a different one, with poka dots that u can also Insert a catalog on the outside.
Would you mind sending a picture please?

Sorry its gone!
ShandaSassyKitchen said:
Would you mind sending a picture please?

smithcooking said:
I have several that are new that I would be willing to sell!
Do you still have these available? Can you send a picture please?

IMG_2517.JPG
IMG_2518.JPG
ShandaSassyKitchen said:
Do you still have these available? Can you send a picture please?
This is what I have for catalog bags! The grey is a purse that you can put the small catalog in and use as a cross body the second is brand new just taken out of bag for picture. Can hold a big catalog. $12.00 for each plus shipping.

smithcooking said:
View attachment 26656 View attachment 26657This is what I have for catalog bags! The grey is a purse that you can put the small catalog in and use as a cross body the second is brand new just taken out of bag for picture. Can hold a big catalog. $12.00 for each plus shipping.
I'd love the cross body bag. Will you please email me at [email protected] to arrange payment and shipping?

Pckellyhunt said:
If Shanda does not want the grey crossbody, I do. [email protected]
I believe I have another one that I would sell for 12.00 plus shipping that is 6.65

same style? New? Used? And how do I pay you?

Pckellyhunt said:
same style? New? Used? And how do I pay you?
It is new and yes same grey with orange on the inside. I would prefer PayPal. If you can email me the email address that would go with your PayPal then I will get an invoice sent today and it could possible go out tomorrow. My email is [email protected]
Thank you

triesteamato said:
Hi, if anyone is still looking for a catalog tote, I have one for sale, it is used but in excellent condition. also available is the very large black show tote. willing to sell as a bundle or not! :)
Hi! I'm looking for a shoulder tote that I can carry my laptop and a 1" binder in. No bigger really than that. Do you have one like that?

Lisa Young said:
Hi! I'm looking for a shoulder tote that I can carry my laptop and a 1" binder in. No bigger really than that. Do you have one like that?
Lisa, one of the bags on the list of things I'm selling would hold a laptop and binder; email me and I will send you the document that has my list and photos. I will reply as soon as I can, however this morning Comcast email is down and they say they are working on it. [email protected]

Do you still have a cross body bag available? If so, my zip is 57103

If anyone has a catalog tote left, I'm interested in buying!

Chandra D said:
Do you still have a cross body bag available? If so, my zip is 57103
Yes I do

What is the size of the Pampered Chef Shoulder Tote/Catalog Bag?

The Pampered Chef Shoulder Tote/Catalog Bag measures 15" x 13" x 5.5", making it the perfect size for carrying your catalog and other essentials.

Is the Pampered Chef Shoulder Tote/Catalog Bag machine washable?

No, the Pampered Chef Shoulder Tote/Catalog Bag is not machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild detergent.

Can I personalize the Pampered Chef Shoulder Tote/Catalog Bag with my name?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Shoulder Tote/Catalog Bag can be personalized with your name or initials for an additional fee. Simply select the personalization option when adding the bag to your cart.

How many pockets does the Pampered Chef Shoulder Tote/Catalog Bag have?

The Pampered Chef Shoulder Tote/Catalog Bag has a total of 7 pockets, including 2 exterior pockets and 5 interior pockets. This provides ample storage space for all of your catalog and kitchen essentials.

Is the Pampered Chef Shoulder Tote/Catalog Bag made from eco-friendly materials?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Shoulder Tote/Catalog Bag is made from 80% recycled plastic bottles, making it an environmentally friendly choice for carrying your Pampered Chef materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• makedinnersimple
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly