• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 3Yr Old (And Older) Catalogs

In summary, Jenny found an older catalog from 2003 and 2004. If anyone else is interested, she will post it on the thread.
yummy4tummy
Just wondering if any of the "seasoned" consultants have any catalogs of years past? I only want 1 of each. Let me know what you have (catalogs minimum 3 years old). Thanks

I have a fall/winter 2002 if you want it.

Sounds like you have a project going on. What's up?

--Jenny L

jlevernier said:
Sounds like you have a project going on. What's up?

--Jenny L

Just thinking about having a "Walmart sale" you know...rolling back the prices.

Also for back-up for those people that yell at me at events that I do insisting that their consultant told them that their products from 5 years ago had a lifetime warranty. **Sometimes I think I should get hazardous duty pay***

I have pretty much all the catalogs from late 90's on, as I was a host for many years before becomming a consultant. I should have known, when I started a folder in my file cabinet after my first show, that the writing was on the wall to become a consultant.

I don't have extras to pass along, but sure can look something up for you if you need it.

--Jenny L

Thanks...I will keep that in mind.

I just had a box that I threw out with the recyle last week. They went back 5-7 years. I knew I should have kept them a bit longer. Sorry about that.

I know I have an newer one (spring/summer 2003 maybe?) but I can't find it anywhere. I will let you know if/when I find it!

I'll have to look and see what I can find.

You are just in luck, my pack rat self just finally cleaned out a box of old paperwork to shred and toss.....

I have:
fall/winter 2004
fall/winter 2003
spring/summer 2003

If anyone else needs the 2003 ones, please let me know ASAP before I toss the box of garbage....
If I find more I'll post.

Please PM me with your info..... thanks, Michelle

If anybody else is interested, I found:

7- spring/summer 2003
8- fall/winter 2003

PM me if interested and to sort out payment and shipping details.

If no response by Monday August 6th, I will be disposing of these old catalogs.

Valky - there was a lot of older catalogs on ebay last week. Might want to check there.

Thanks for all the input and help. I got what I needed for now. Thanks everyone.

What is the difference between the Iso 3Yr Old and Older Catalogs?

The Iso 3Yr Old Catalog is specifically designed for children aged 3 years and older, featuring safer and simpler cooking tools and recipes for younger chefs. The Older Catalog includes a wider range of products and more advanced recipes suitable for older children and adults.

Can I still purchase products from the Iso 3Yr Old Catalog if my child is older than 3 years?

Yes, many customers continue to use the Iso 3Yr Old Catalog even after their children have reached the recommended age. These products are still safe and easy to use for all ages and can be a great way to introduce cooking to younger children.

Are the recipes in the Iso 3Yr Old Catalog suitable for children with food allergies?

Yes, the recipes in the Iso 3Yr Old Catalog can easily be adapted to accommodate food allergies. Our consultants are also trained to provide substitutes and modifications for specific dietary restrictions.

Do I need to purchase a separate catalog for the Iso 3Yr Old products?

No, the Iso 3Yr Old products are included in the main Pampered Chef catalog. You can find them in the "Kids in the Kitchen" section or by searching for "Iso 3Yr Old" on our website.

Can I host a cooking party featuring the Iso 3Yr Old products?

Yes, you can host a cooking party specifically for children using the Iso 3Yr Old products. Our consultants are trained to host fun and interactive cooking parties for kids and can provide age-appropriate activities and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • smama07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heatherbethjohnson
  • pctharper