• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Our Newsletter Link Break the PWS?!

In summary, PWS stands for Pampered Chef Website and is the online platform for customers to purchase products and for consultants to manage their business. To check if your PWS is working, try accessing it on a web browser. If it's not working, clear your browser's cache and cookies or contact customer service. PWS can also be accessed from a mobile device, but some features may be limited. Consultants can track their PWS performance through their back office, including visits, orders, and sales.
BlessedWifeMommy
I can't seem to get mine to come up.

mine's not working either. Must be something going on at HO.

Me either!!! What the heck!? I have a gal who wants to order 30 bar boards/knife green sets from the outlet!!! Grrrrr!!!

Mine's down too....it's been flaky all day- so has CC...timing out or resetting.-ok, now it's up. They are obviously having problems- it just keeps bouncing (both sites).

My actual PWS was working but the PWS assistant was being very tempermental earlier today.

Holly _ I think we broke it!! ;) With all that monkeying around for our Newsletter link! Whhooopsie. :D

Mine's up now too - got to go!! I hope it stays up!

Thanks, good to know I wasn't alone. Of course I should be doing other things... Not playing with my PWS!

esavvymom said:
Holly _ I think we broke it!! ;) With all that monkeying around for our Newsletter link! Whhooopsie. :D

I won't tell! I hope we didn't! I mean I don't think we did. :angel:

1. What is PWS?

PWS stands for Pampered Chef Website and is the online platform where customers can browse and purchase products, as well as for consultants to manage their business.

2. How do I know if my PWS is working?

You can check the status of your PWS by attempting to access it on a web browser. If it loads successfully and you are able to navigate through the pages, then it is working properly.

3. What should I do if my PWS is not working?

If your PWS is not working, first try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try accessing it again. If the issue persists, you can contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I access my PWS from a mobile device?

Yes, you can access your PWS from a mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef app or by accessing the website through a mobile browser. However, some features may be limited on the mobile version.

5. Is there a way to track my PWS performance?

Yes, as a consultant you can track your PWS performance through your back office. You can see the number of visits, orders, and sales generated through your PWS, as well as other helpful analytics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom