• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Unique Fundraiser Idea Beneficial for Schools and Food Banks?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraisers, including virtual or in-person cooking parties, online fundraisers, and catalog fundraisers. The amount of money that can be raised depends on the type of fundraiser and the number of participants, with an average commission of 10-15%. Pampered Chef provides a dedicated fundraising consultant, marketing materials, online tools, and training for support. There are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser, and organizations can choose the products to be featured in their fundraiser.
NooraK
Gold Member
Came across this today:

http://www.emcsmithsfalls.ca/20110414/business/Pampered+moms'+special+offer+lends+a+hand+to+area+schools,+food+bank

I think it's a pretty cool idea, though I could argue it's skirting kind of close to a rule or two.

It's more than a rule or two! Certainly this is something that was approved by home office...I hope so anyhow. ....we aren't allowed to sell in retail stores for one...

Yes, I hope this was approved by HO - great idea, but it definitely might be against policy.

The reason I'm saying it might be skirting the policy, because it doesn't seem to me like they have the items in the store for customers to take with them. Plus, the consultants who are involved do not own the stores in which they are selling the items.

And, are they selling the Mothers Day lunch tote for $36?@! I like the idea as a whole but definitely see issues with it.

pchockeymom said:
And, are they selling the Mothers Day lunch tote for $36?@! I like the idea as a whole but definitely see issues with it.

Actually, the article says the retail value is $36, which it is (well, $35.50).

What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraisers, including virtual or in-person cooking parties, online fundraisers, and catalog fundraisers. We also offer customizable options to fit the needs of your organization.

How much money can we raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on the type of fundraiser and the number of participants. On average, organizations can earn 10-15% of their sales in commission, which can add up to hundreds or even thousands of dollars.

What kind of support does Pampered Chef provide for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef provides a dedicated fundraising consultant who will guide you through the entire process, from planning to execution. We also offer marketing materials, online tools, and training to help make your fundraiser a success.

Are there any upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all the materials and support needed to make your fundraiser a success. The only cost to your organization is the cost of the products purchased by your supporters.

Can we choose the products that will be featured in our fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose the products that will be featured in your fundraiser. Our fundraising consultant will work with you to create a customized selection of products that will appeal to your supporters and help maximize your earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpnina
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tvanhowling
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
debmiz
  • NewDirectorKaren