• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this group on Yahoo too strict for me to join?

In summary, the group is for PC consultants to sell their extra stuff or if they are looking for certain items. It is just like the Trading Post on here.
PChefAbey
I am trying to join this group but can't find it on yahoo. Could someone post a link?

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal

Here you go!

Since we can't read the posts before joining, what is it all about?

It'sall PC consultants and if you are looking you can go and post on there and same I think if you have something tog et rid of. I guess i am going to find out for sure.

Abey

Lets Make A Deal is where PC consultants sell their extra stuff to other consultants or if they are looking for certain items for themselves or customers. It is just about like the Trading Post on here. Just a Yahoo group though.

I subscribed but got a ton of emails. I wound up cancelling.

AJPratt, I posted a recipe for you on ISO spinach pasta dish. Just saw you as I'm browsing the threads.

Thanks! I did get it. I'll pass it on to the Host.

AJPratt said:
I subscribed but got a ton of emails. I wound up cancelling.

You can choose "no emails" and check the board when you feel like it i nstead.

I'm having a hard time joining the 'let's make a deal" board. I requested to join and they sent me this thing where I have to go on to consultants corner and answer questions about it. But, for some reason, I can't view everything on that board. Like, in the download section, I have to right click on it and hit "save post as' and save it to my computer before I can see it. Well the item that they wanted me to look at didn't have that option so I couldn't see it. I assume this is to prove that you are a consultant, but isn't there an easier way?:(

its_me_susan said:
You can choose "no emails" and check the board when you feel like it i nstead.
That's what I should do. Thanks!

Dooles said:
AJPratt, I posted a recipe for you on ISO spinach pasta dish. Just saw you as I'm browsing the threads.
BTW, I made it last night and it was a HUGE hit!!!

I joined and got a ton of e-mails too. Plus every one of them sounds like a really PMS-y lady is writing them. It says that if you set it to no-mail you will be removed, if you write "make an offer" you will be banned, if you send something without the check clearing don't come whining to us..... just doesn't sound like the friendly ChefSuccess Trading Post! I already unsubscribed after one day!

I had to laugh at your post, Gillian. I thought the exact same thing. I, too, unsubscribed after a day.

Diane

They just sent me the sweetest "sorry you unsubscibed" e-mail! Too bad none of the other we half as friendly. I swear I read an e-mail that said "These are my rules and if you don't like it, leave" Who is writing these e-mails, and what is stuck up her butt?

I sure am glad I am here! When I first read the post about that site, I thought I want to try that out. Then I continued reading (thank goodness!) and thought better of it. Everyone here is so friendly and I don't believe I could tolerate that horrible attitude! I have a teenager......plenty of attitude around here....don't need it when I get online to search for products.Here is what I have to say about this........If everyone that is subscribed here just posts the products they need and those they want to sell on here......we can all work in happy harmony in our own trading post! And we can even say....make an offer! (Is there some kind of law against this phrase....Is is not offensive enough for that site? Strange!)

Some of those other groups are just ridiculous... have you jumping through hoops to join and don't even get me started on the "tone" thing.

Susie- You are BANNED! I can't believe you said those awful words, LOL! Get off MY thread because it is MY rules so GET OUT, LOL! Can you imagine? I was so scared to mess up a post that I immediately knew it wasn't for me!

What is the Let's Make a Deal Group?

The Let's Make a Deal Group is a group of Pampered Chef consultants who have come together to share tips, tricks, and resources to help each other grow our businesses.

How do I join the Let's Make a Deal Group?

To join the Let's Make a Deal Group, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant. You can request to join the group on Facebook and answer a few questions to verify your consultant status.

What types of posts are allowed in the Let's Make a Deal Group?

The Let's Make a Deal Group is a place for consultants to share and promote their Pampered Chef businesses. Posts about sales, promotions, and new products are allowed. Posts promoting other businesses or products are not allowed.

Are there any rules for participating in the Let's Make a Deal Group?

Yes, there are a few rules to keep the group running smoothly. These include being respectful to other members, not promoting non-Pampered Chef businesses or products, and refraining from spamming the group with multiple posts. The full list of rules can be found in the group's description.

How can I make the most out of the Let's Make a Deal Group?

To make the most out of the Let's Make a Deal Group, be an active participant by commenting and engaging with other members' posts, sharing your own promotions and sales, and utilizing the resources and tips shared by other consultants. Networking and collaborating with other consultants can also help grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lopezva
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cher88bear
  • cochef