• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There Anything That Hasn't Been Posted Yet?

In summary, the half price specials for March and April are as follows: -SS cookware-Exec cookware-Forged Cutlery-The new scrapers--micro master mega, pizza cutter, and woven tray-The three new recipes--ground beef, pasta, and chicken.
Thanks Allison,Sounds good, though if I'm dreaming I would love to dream about Paris! When all is said and done I am not going to complain about a free vacation PC style - no matter where it is! :)

Thanks for all the info!

Thanks for posting the rest of the info Deb!

DebbieJ said:
The recruiting postcard award was a clear plastic tote bag with six openings in which to display your postcards. My friend who got it wasn't too impressed.

Can you post a pic of one of these? It sounds like the one I bought at Meijer a couple of months ago.

allisonserna said:
<snip>...Plus Miami itself is very pretty, very vibrant full of life, great culture, fab food, and just a great place to say "I've been there!" when you see clips of it on tv (like Top Chef, Real World, etc.)

:cool:
Top Chef Miami was actually AT the Fountainbleu. :) (I watch far too much TV.)

Yes, we'll still get Cooking Show Planning guides for free--one pack on every supply order just as we get now.

The Fountainbleu is Incredible...and I live here. INCREDIBLE isn't even a good enough word. The views, the ocean air. the shopping, the relaxation....man, I wanna go stay there next weekend...LOL

Nice to see ya Jilley! Where ya been? Great new picture too.

Last time I was at the Fountainblue was @ 25 years ago - fabulous pool!

Hey, Jillys stopped by to say hi!

<h2>1. What is Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through independent consultants.</p><h2>2. How does Pampered Chef work?</h2><p>Pampered Chef products are sold through in-home parties, virtual parties, and online. Consultants showcase the products and offer tips and recipes for using them. Customers can then place orders through the consultant.</p><h2>3. What type of products does Pampered Chef offer?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including knives, bakeware, cookware, utensils, and small appliances. They also offer pantry items, such as spices, sauces, and baking mixes.</p><h2>4. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant. You do not need any prior sales experience, and the start-up costs are relatively low compared to other direct sales companies. However, you do need to be at least 18 years old and have a passion for cooking and sharing kitchen tips.</p><h2>5. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?</h2><p>You can host a Pampered Chef party by contacting a consultant and scheduling a date. The consultant will work with you to create a guest list and plan the party. You can choose to host an in-home party or a virtual party, where guests can join online. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.</p>

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through independent consultants.

2. How does Pampered Chef work?

Pampered Chef products are sold through in-home parties, virtual parties, and online. Consultants showcase the products and offer tips and recipes for using them. Customers can then place orders through the consultant.

3. What type of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including knives, bakeware, cookware, utensils, and small appliances. They also offer pantry items, such as spices, sauces, and baking mixes.

4. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant. You do not need any prior sales experience, and the start-up costs are relatively low compared to other direct sales companies. However, you do need to be at least 18 years old and have a passion for cooking and sharing kitchen tips.

5. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

You can host a Pampered Chef party by contacting a consultant and scheduling a date. The consultant will work with you to create a guest list and plan the party. You can choose to host an in-home party or a virtual party, where guests can join online. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • feather18