• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There Anything That Hasn't Been Posted Yet?

In summary, the half price specials for March and April are as follows: -SS cookware-Exec cookware-Forged Cutlery-The new scrapers--micro master mega, pizza cutter, and woven tray-The three new recipes--ground beef, pasta, and chicken.
DebbieJ
I'm home and online so ask away. I know everything! LOL! :balloon: :blushing: :chef: :p

What was the reward for bringing the postcards you received from recruiting?

March and April host incentives? :D

DebbieJ said:
I'm home and online so ask away. I know everything! LOL! :balloon: :blushing: :chef: :p

Oh, and by the way, Miss Smarty-Pants, you don't know everything because YOU didn't come to the MnG on Wednesday night. So, now I'm not going to even tell you what you don't know. So, there!

The recruiting postcard award was a clear plastic tote bag with six openings in which to display your postcards. My friend who got it wasn't too impressed.MARCH:
Host Special
Choice of 1 of 3 bamboo products:
--set of ALL the bamboo tools (except the small tongs--see below) $49 value for $19.60
--bamboo cheese board w/cranberry petite squares $38 value for $15.20
--bamboo carving board $69 value for $27.60
PLUS free bamboo tongs with 12 or more guests Guest Special
Bamboo Spoon set free with $60

April

Host Special
Choose one:
Salad and Berry Spinner $50 value for $20
Colander & Bowl Set $39 value for $15.60
Collapsible Serving Bowl $25 value for $10
PLUS Nylon Knife (new green one like the pink HWC one) free with 12 guests

Guest Special:

Choose the Herb Keeper or Measure Mix & Pour free with $60 purchse

katie0128 said:
Oh, and by the way, Miss Smarty-Pants, you don't know everything because YOU didn't come to the MnG on Wednesday night. So, now I'm not going to even tell you what you don't know. So, there!

Um, I was still on the road...arrived at the Millenium at 11 p.m. Waited only 20 mins to check in but still got a free night. So THERE! :angel:

Ok, you are forgiven... We were at Champs until about 9:30p or so, but then everyone started to collapse about the same time. Did you hear about the fire drill at the Millennium at about 7p? Just be glad you were on the road and not having to try to deal with that mess or the horrific check in lines at that time.

DebbieJ said:
The recruiting postcard award was a clear plastic tote bag with six openings in which to display your postcards. My friend who got it wasn't too impressed.

LOL! Amazing what happens when your built up expectations don't quite meet reality, isn't it?

(case in point - our reaction to Miami and then the recruiting stipulation)

Thanks for the host and guest list! :D

So I'm guessing we should be doing a lot of salad shows in April then huh?

Oh, the Miami trip will be AWESOME!!! The Fountainblu on South Beach?!?!?!?!?! ARe you frickin KIDDING ME?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! HEAVEN!!!! I would never EVER stay there on my own and I know that Miami PC style will be incredible. That said, DH went to college in Miami, so I have my sights on Paris.

Christ Follower said:
So I'm guessing we should be doing a lot of salad shows in April then huh?

One new theme show is salads--two different recipes and they both look awesome.

Did anyone mention the Power Cooking theme they're giving us to finish up our Fall Winter season? All the info will be online on Monday and I'm so PSYCHED!!! I just booked one while on my way home. The show is two weeks from today. WOO HOOO!!! Thank you Test Kitchens!!!!!

How about the level 1 sell a thon products?

DebbieJ said:
Oh, the Miami trip will be AWESOME!!! The Fountainblu on South Beach?!?!?!?!?! ARe you frickin KIDDING ME?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! HEAVEN!!!! I would never EVER stay there on my own and I know that Miami PC style will be incredible.

That said, DH went to college in Miami, so I have my sights on Paris.

Let me just say, we were all a sad, disappointed lot before we knew about the Fontainbleu! Several people, me included :eek: , changed our tunes once we knew about that. All of a sudden, it became a much cooler incentive trip! :D

Change in half price Specials???What are the half price specials going to be??

Lisa

What's the power cooking show about? That sounds interseting.....

Lisa/ChefBear said:
What are the half price specials going to be??

Lisa

Ooh....let's see if I can remember....

1. SS cookware
2. Exec cookware
3. Forged Cutlery
4. An Outdoor Party set with the plates, new tumblers, new caddy, and I'm guessing the utensils too?
5. The three new scrapers--micro master mega
6. One with the LRS with handles and the pizza cutter, might include the woven tray?

We didn't get to see the catalog, they just had photos of the pages on the big screen.

Christ Follower said:
What's the power cooking show about? That sounds interseting.....
Using a make ahead ground beef recipe as a base, the test kitchens came up with FIVE recipes that can be assembled and frozen. At a show, you would assemble three of them for your host to put in her freezer.Dinner by Design, eat your heart out!!!!!All recipes, shopping lists, and tip sheets will be online on Monday!!!!!! I already booked one of these shows for two weeks from today--I'm SOOO psyched!!

Are there new invitations to send for the Power Cooking show?

kculverson said:
How about the level 1 sell a thon products?

Submit 2 November shows:
Sea Green Bar Board & Knife
Greek Rub
Mega Scraper

Is that what you wanted?

JAE said:
Are there new invitations to send for the Power Cooking show?

Yes, just like the full page pdfs that are available for the other theme shows.

There will also be special e-invitations and customer connection emails available through our websites. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Feel free to tell us all the levels. It was hard to get all the info because it was posted here, there, and everywhere.

DebbieJ said:
Ooh....let's see if I can remember....

1. SS cookware
2. Exec cookware
3. Forged Cutlery
4. An Outdoor Party set with the plates, new tumblers, new caddy, and I'm guessing the utensils too?
5. The three new scrapers--micro master mega
6. One with the LRS with handles and the pizza cutter, might include the woven tray?

We didn't get to see the catalog, they just had photos of the pages on the big screen.

This will be the sample products we can purchase? Sorry newbie here. And on 1 and 2... are these the sets are individual pcs?

Thanks SO much Debbie!!!

I meant the next level the $1500. Thanks

DebbieJ said:
Using a make ahead ground beef recipe as a base, the test kitchens came up with FIVE recipes that can be assembled and frozen. At a show, you would assemble three of them for your host to put in her freezer.

Dinner by Design, eat your heart out!!!!!

All recipes, shopping lists, and tip sheets will be online on Monday!!!!!! I already booked one of these shows for two weeks from today--I'm SOOO psyched!!
WOW!!! That sounds good. There is a place here called dream dinners where you do that. This way I'll be coming to the host! Can't wait to see how it all works.

Why Oh Why did I charge Disneyland on my PC card!?!?!
I am drooling over here!
I can't wait for Monday or Tuesday!

shuttermonster said:
This will be the sample products we can purchase? Sorry newbie here. And on 1 and 2... are these the sets are individual pcs?

Thanks SO much Debbie!!!

Yep - there will be samples we can purchase for 1/2 price... various sets and then a few "open stock" pieces. Details will come out soon and everything will be included in your change-over kit.

shuttermonster said:

Thanks SO much Debbie!!!
Those are the new 1/2 price options. The ones on the back page of the catalog.

Hey deb~ Thanks so much for all the info and answering all of our questions! I really appreciate it.

What products are discontinued? What new products are in the $6k sell-a-thon package? Are there any major paperwork changes?

Thanks for all your info.

the test kitchens came up with FIVE recipes that can be assembled and frozen. At a show, you would assemble three of them for your host to put in her freezer.

This sounds excellent!

Sheryl,
if you go to the discontinued thread on page 3 or 4 is a huge list.

Kat

DebbieJ said:
Using a make ahead ground beef recipe as a base, the test kitchens came up with FIVE recipes that can be assembled and frozen. At a show, you would assemble three of them for your host to put in her freezer.

Dinner by Design, eat your heart out!!!!!

All recipes, shopping lists, and tip sheets will be online on Monday!!!!!! I already booked one of these shows for two weeks from today--I'm SOOO psyched!!

This sounds great! Are the other two recipes for the guests to eat? If not, what do you make for them to try?

I will work on starting a new thread and get all sell a thon levels in there for easier access.

ChefSheryl said:
This sounds great! Are the other two recipes for the guests to eat? If not, what do you make for them to try?

Not sure....all specifics will be online on Monday. They just said there's a total of 5 recipes with the intention of us doing 3 at a show.

Thankyou Deb for all the 411

ChefSheryl said:
What products are discontinued? What new products are in the $6k sell-a-thon package? Are there any major paperwork changes?

Is this Sheryl from Cali?????

ChefSheryl said:

I'm going to get another sell a thon post going, the dc'd stuff is in another thread I'm told, so I'll address paperwork.

Itemized sales receipts will no longer be available. We are going to write ins only for $9.25. Product lists will be available to download and the Wish List is now a separate purchase (not on the back of the sales receipt anymore) or on the printable materials CD or Download Center for you to copy yourself.

Past theme show materials will still be available as supplies last (Bites and Bevs, Chocolate Bliss, and Real Food Real Fast).

There will be just ONE postcard invitation for both new theme (6 o'clock Salads and the dessert one)

All display cards are now $1.25
Cooking Show Planning Guideis now $1.50 per pack
New Consulant Rewards Brochures are now $1.50
You Life Your Way Opportunity Brochure is now $1.50 and I believe it will be updated with a new call in number with a new recording.

There will be a new catalog cover June 1.

Those are the biggies.

Thank you for all the info.

Christ Follower said:
Is this Sheryl from Cali?????
Yes, it is- Central Coast Cali to be exact.
Hi Ellen, are you happy with our sell-a-thon package?

ChefSheryl said:
Yes, it is- Central Coast Cali to be exact.
Hi Ellen, are you happy with our sell-a-thon package?
I'm pretty darn excited! I guess we'll see when it arrives. How about you?

Christ Follower said:
I'm pretty darn excited! I guess we'll see when it arrives. How about you?

Yes, I am excited. I am just bummed it doesn't include the collapsible bowl. I was hoping not to have to buy anything from the sample package but I dig that bowl. The green is totally far-out man. Those party sticks may be a hit in our neck of the woods. There are always activities in the park and people bring food and beverages.

ChefSheryl said:
Yes, I am excited. I am just bummed it doesn't include the collapsible bowl. I was hoping not to have to buy anything from the sample package but I dig that bowl. The green is totally far-out man. Those party sticks may be a hit in our neck of the woods. There are always activities in the park and people bring food and beverages.
That's what I was thinking too. I guess we could use some of our DEC PC $$ to buy the samples though huh? Or better yet, you should save yours so you can come to conferece with me!

Christ Follower said:
That's what I was thinking too. I guess we could use some of our DEC PC $$ to buy the samples though huh? Or better yet, you should save yours so you can come to conferece with me!
That would be great if I earned PC $ in Dec. lol

Thanks for sharing all your information. I see lots of great new products...I can already tell I am going to be broke after next month...LOL. I earned level 2, so I am getting several things FREE, but I can already tell I want MORE, MORE, MORE!!

I am excited about the power cooking theme. I sent a similar idea 2 years ago except you didn't cook anything ahead of time. I got the idea from my HomeMade Gourmet lady. She does 4 meals in 4 minutes. Purchase boneless skinless chicken breasts. While they are frozen place them into ziplock bags with various seasonings and liquid. Place the bags into the freezer. When you get up in the morning, place the contents of 1 bag into the crockpot and when you get home your dinner is ready. This theme can easily be adapted for our seasonings and to use in the DCB or Rectangle Baker.

DebbieJ said:
I'm going to get another sell a thon post going, the dc'd stuff is in another thread I'm told, so I'll address paperwork.

Itemized sales receipts will no longer be available. We are going to write ins only for $9.25. Product lists will be available to download and the Wish List is now a separate purchase (not on the back of the sales receipt anymore) or on the printable materials CD or Download Center for you to copy yourself.

Past theme show materials will still be available as supplies last (Bites and Bevs, Chocolate Bliss, and Real Food Real Fast).

There will be just ONE postcard invitation for both new theme (6 o'clock Salads and the dessert one)

All display cards are now $1.25
Cooking Show Planning Guideis now $1.50 per pack
Do we still get the first pack for free?

New Consulant Rewards Brochures are now $1.50
You Life Your Way Opportunity Brochure is now $1.50 and I believe it will be updated with a new call in number with a new recording.

There will be a new catalog cover June 1.

Those are the biggies.
The bolded statements are my :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
DebbieJ said:
Oh, the Miami trip will be AWESOME!!! The Fountainblu on South Beach?!?!?!?!?! ARe you frickin KIDDING ME?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! HEAVEN!!!! I would never EVER stay there on my own and I know that Miami PC style will be incredible.

That said, DH went to college in Miami, so I have my sights on Paris.
Even Carolyn, who lives right there, says it's fabulous!!

ChefJoyJ said:
Let me just say, we were all a sad, disappointed lot before we knew about the Fontainbleu! Several people, me included :eek: , changed our tunes once we knew about that. All of a sudden, it became a much cooler incentive trip! :D

I've gotta tell ya - I have quite a vast vocabulary...and yet, even *I* can't come up with enough words to properly describe the Fountainbleau...it;s just spectacular!

Fontainbleu didn't excite me that much when I checked out the website.:blushing: It seemed like a fancy spa with a night club??? I'm not really into clubbing and my husband isn't excited about a spa. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I would love to be excited about it. Are there other amenities?

jcsmilez said:
It seemed like a fancy spa with a night club??? I'm not really into clubbing and my husband isn't excited about a spa. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I would love to be excited about it. Are there other amenities?

I checked out the 51 page brouchure, and I've stayed in a few nice resorts in my time, but the rooms alone are absoultly beat-i-full and if PC were to put a chain on me and make me stay within the grounds of this hotel, there would be no complaints from me. But of course there will be daytime activites outside of the resort to do, along with group dinners to look forward to.

Plus Miami itself is very pretty, very vibrant full of life, great culture, fab food, and just a great place to say "I've been there!" when you see clips of it on tv (like Top Chef, Real World, etc.)

:cool:

<h2>1. What is Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through independent consultants.</p><h2>2. How does Pampered Chef work?</h2><p>Pampered Chef products are sold through in-home parties, virtual parties, and online. Consultants showcase the products and offer tips and recipes for using them. Customers can then place orders through the consultant.</p><h2>3. What type of products does Pampered Chef offer?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including knives, bakeware, cookware, utensils, and small appliances. They also offer pantry items, such as spices, sauces, and baking mixes.</p><h2>4. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant. You do not need any prior sales experience, and the start-up costs are relatively low compared to other direct sales companies. However, you do need to be at least 18 years old and have a passion for cooking and sharing kitchen tips.</p><h2>5. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?</h2><p>You can host a Pampered Chef party by contacting a consultant and scheduling a date. The consultant will work with you to create a guest list and plan the party. You can choose to host an in-home party or a virtual party, where guests can join online. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.</p>

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through independent consultants.

2. How does Pampered Chef work?

Pampered Chef products are sold through in-home parties, virtual parties, and online. Consultants showcase the products and offer tips and recipes for using them. Customers can then place orders through the consultant.

3. What type of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including knives, bakeware, cookware, utensils, and small appliances. They also offer pantry items, such as spices, sauces, and baking mixes.

4. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant. You do not need any prior sales experience, and the start-up costs are relatively low compared to other direct sales companies. However, you do need to be at least 18 years old and have a passion for cooking and sharing kitchen tips.

5. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

You can host a Pampered Chef party by contacting a consultant and scheduling a date. The consultant will work with you to create a guest list and plan the party. You can choose to host an in-home party or a virtual party, where guests can join online. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • feather18