• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Smiley Face Killer case gaining national attention?

In summary, there were no new developments in the ongoing case of Paige, but interest is growing in the Smiley Face Killers case. Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner has requested the FBI to reopen accidental drowning cases in the midwest, including those in Wisconsin. As of 12:30 AM EDT, there were 81 candles lit for Paige. There was a college student who may be a victim of the Smiley Face Killers, and CNN reported on the investigation. More candles were being lit in honor of Paige, and a user received their first star for participating in the thread.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
There were no new developments yesterday in the continuing case of Paige.

The case of the Smiley Face Killers, referred to in previous updates, is gaining nationwide interest. Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Menomonee Falls) has written to the director of the FBI, asking him to reopen the cases of accidental drownings across the midwest. With over 12 such cases in Wisconsin, Mr. Sensenbrenner has more than a passing interest in the case. He also serves on the Judiciary Committee, so we might hope his request carries some weight with it. You can read more about it on http://sensenbrenner.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=89867.

In Candles for Paige news, there are 81 candles lit as of this posting.

That's it. That's all we know as of 12:30 AM EDT.

bump to the top.....

Bumping again -

And please light your candles!!

1-1.gif
We're [ ] up [ ] down (choose one) to 73 Candles for Paige.

76 at this midmorning bump.

We have a college student who fits the description of possibly being a victim of these smilie face killers. They have re-opened his file to see if there is a connection. I believe CNN had a short clip of our local TV report on this investigation. So sad and so scarey.

Well, off to light some candles and get the number up there a little higher.

No better thread then this to get my star!!!

Please light your candles....

My first star is dedicated to Paige..... ( and some for KG for all he does to keep her in our thoughts and prayers!!)

PamperedDor said:
No better thread then this to get my star!!!

Please light your candles....

My first star is dedicated to Paige..... ( and some for KG for all he does to keep her in our thoughts and prayers!!)
Yay for your star!

and yay for more candles for Paige...

Related to Is the Smiley Face Killer case gaining national attention?

What is the "Morning Update"?

The "Morning Update" is a daily email sent out by Pampered Chef to keep consultants informed about company news, product updates, and important announcements.

What is the date of the May 2, 2008 Morning Update?

The date of the May 2, 2008 Morning Update is May 2, 2008.

How often is the Morning Update sent out?

The Morning Update is sent out daily, Monday through Friday, to keep consultants up-to-date on the latest Pampered Chef information.

Is the Morning Update only for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the Morning Update is exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants and is not available to the general public.

How can I access past Morning Updates?

You can access past Morning Updates by visiting the "News and Announcements" section on the Pampered Chef consultant website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy