• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Pretty in Pleats Bonus Bag Worth Joining For?

In summary, the Iso Pretty in Pleats Bonus Bag is a versatile, stylish, and insulated bag that can keep your food and drinks hot or cold for hours. It measures 15.5" x 6.5" x 13" and has a large capacity, making it perfect for various occasions. The bag is made of durable and water-resistant polyester material with a thermal lining. It is also easy to clean, as you can simply wipe it with a damp cloth and let it air dry. Additionally, the bag can be personalized with a name or monogram through its removable exterior pocket.
Kellysays2u
I love the bonus bag but couldn't earn it because I didn't sign until the end of september :( Definitely wish I had know and I would have joined back in August when I first thought about joining :)

I know, me, too. I really love the August bag. :(

Related to Is the Pampered Chef Pretty in Pleats Bonus Bag Worth Joining For?

What is the Iso Pretty in Pleats Bonus Bag?

The Iso Pretty in Pleats Bonus Bag is a versatile and stylish insulated bag designed to keep your food and drinks hot or cold for hours.

How big is the Iso Pretty in Pleats Bonus Bag?

The bag measures 15.5" x 6.5" x 13" and has a large capacity, making it perfect for picnics, potlucks, or grocery shopping.

What materials is the Iso Pretty in Pleats Bonus Bag made of?

The bag is made of durable and water-resistant polyester material, with a thermal lining to keep your food and drinks at the desired temperature.

Is the Iso Pretty in Pleats Bonus Bag easy to clean?

Yes, the bag is designed to be easy to clean. Simply wipe the interior and exterior with a damp cloth and allow it to air dry.

Can the Iso Pretty in Pleats Bonus Bag be personalized?

Yes, the bag has a removable exterior pocket that can be embroidered with a name or monogram for a personalized touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SonyaVerrillo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo
  • Karen Weber
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
winnee
  • aguerra01